What's new

What have you learned ever since you joined bizdustry?

I have learnt a lot on bizdustry, bizdustry has made me have ideas about different sectors which I had no knowledge about before and I'm still learning more on the platform, I have also been able to make friends here, that am grateful for.
That's great, it means bizdustry isn't all about making some extra incentive for you. It has brought changes in your life with what you quoted here.

That's great, it means bizdustry isn't all about making some extra incentive for you. It has brought changes in your life with what you quoted here.

Seriously there was a time when I actually feel like it's only the money that you get to earn from the platform is what matters the most but when I started seeing the bigger picture of how valuable information is that you can pick up from the site since when I know it's far more better.

Seriously there was a time when I actually feel like it's only the money that you get to earn from the platform is what matters the most but when I started seeing the bigger picture of how valuable information is that you can pick up from the site since when I know it's far more better.
Sure, their is better information shared here which anyone can benefit and even make a career to start earning money online and not just dwelling on the small incentive.

Seriously you can imagine when someone don't really know anything about forex trading and join the platform and pick up a lot of knowledge and information on forex trading is very priceless.

You're there, people can develop interest about something, and devote their time to learn it. After learning they turn expert to make good use of it.

That is very true because I am actually learning on how to trade on forex right now which I believe that once I master the art of the trade I'm going to benefit from it.

You are correct, I really gained so much more than the earnings, although the earnings too is important as it has been helpful to fix my personal needs and to run day to day activities.

You are correct, I really gained so much more than the earnings, although the earnings too is important as it has been helpful to fix my personal needs and to run day to day activities.
That's reasonable one. Bizdustry earnings helps alot I can't dispute the fact. Even if I earn from other places putting them together brings reasonable amount all together.

It's only those who are only interested in making money from the platform are the ones I don't really learn anything the process because if you look past the making money you will learn more seriously.

It's only those who are only interested in making money from the platform are the ones I don't really learn anything the process because if you look past the making money you will learn more seriously.
Even those who are only interested in making money on the side I think they still learn because you see a topic you read before you reply so with that you're picking something your brain is been refreshed, you learn something new.

Ummm... Am still new here anyway but can't say that I haven't learnt something from here, I got to know more about forex and crypto trading and people's views regarding it. And I still believe I could learn more as time goes by
Putting your attention more more via those options which can multiply your earnings will surely make you learning them faster.

Even those who are only interested in making money on the side I think they still learn because you see a topic you read before you reply so with that you're picking something your brain is been refreshed, you learn something new.

Yeah - it's actually true that they learn in the process but the most important thing is that it's making money that is the objective of being active on the platform which is not really a bad thing because they also contributing in the process of what they're doing.

Yeah - it's actually true that they learn in the process but the most important thing is that it's making money that is the objective of being active on the platform which is not really a bad thing because they also contributing in the process of what they're doing.
It's good to contribute and making money on the side is actually not a bad thing. It also helps you to read a lot and be productive. I like finance and it's be rewarding research for new things about finance.

Bizdustry have really introduced me to many people online that is making positivity count in my life. I love the information we are sharing everyday here.

I want to seek others opinion on this one. Its been a while for me here, to be frank with myself, I'll say Bizdustry have really helped me to engage more on Cryptocurrency investment.

My knowledge expanded around Cryptocurrency when I started reading think - thanked members comments made around crypto, and the researches I made on my own after developing the zeal to learn about crypto to become a crypto trader.

What have you learned since you joined Bizdustry?
I have learnt a whole lot ranging from economic survival to business ideas and the most popular concept of tax and pensions. Recently I started having a lot of ideas about crypto currency

Bizdustry have really introduced me to many people online that is making positivity count in my life. I love the information we are sharing everyday here.

Exactly, there are so many people who have actually been able to gain a lot of knowledge from participating in the platform which is something that you don't get ordinary with these days and I appreciate the platform for it.

The world is now a global village, all thanks to technology, I'm very sure most of those you have been opportune to meet on bizdustry are not from your country.

Since when I opened an account with this website my knowledge about cryptocurrencies in general increased drastically and also knowledge of some important tools.

I learned so many things from bizdustry ever since i joined, things on crypto currency, investment, about real estate and so many things i knew nothing about.
Everything in life is not all about money but o0% about money , I have learnt on how to accommodate different people from different country without been biased and without fighting on religious and tribal issue.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back