What's new

What have you learned ever since you joined bizdustry?

I have earned good money in here and besides earning money, I have also learned that we should be polite to other people and we should be lenient when it comes to our site members. The owner of Bizdustry is a really good person and not too strict and this is what makes me addicted to this platform.

Personally, I have learned and also gained some knowledge since I joined bizdustry. The first one is that, my typing speed as increased because of trying to meet up the 50 daily comments or at least half of it daily. I have learned so many new terms in the area of crypto currency, and so many other benefits.
I have learnt a lot since joining bizdustry , I have gained a lot of experience and also learnt how to cope with my immediate environment, my typing skill has also increased.

Ever since I joined bizdustry I have learned so many things from it, its has help me to have so many ideas in a business, also to help me on how to start.

I learned so many things from bizdustry ever since i joined, things on crypto currency, investment, about real estate and so many things i knew nothing about.
I have also learned a lot on Bizdustry forum. It is from Bizdustry that I developed interest in airdrops and I have received many airdrops. It is also bizdustry that I learnt about a website that I can do surveys and earn money from it here in Nigeria and get paid directly to my bank account

I want to seek others opinion on this one. Its been a while for me here, to be frank with myself, I'll say Bizdustry have really helped me to engage more on Cryptocurrency investment.

My knowledge expanded around Cryptocurrency when I started reading think - thanked members comments made around crypto, and the researches I made on my own after developing the zeal to learn about crypto to become a crypto trader.

What have you learned since you joined Bizdustry?
I just joined and I think it's a pretty cool site. Topics are good and this forum seems active which is always good. Looking to advance online earning opportunities and this ones a keeper. Money making forum too.

I have actually learnt a lot of things but what I might consider as the most valuable is the knowledge about Google adsense and how to monetize your website using other ways.

Bizdustry serves as a guide for me in the crypto world. I have bookmarked some pages to go back to later. I have also seen how members express their views and experiences on businesses especially what they are doing to get some money online

I just joined and I think it's a pretty cool site. Topics are good and this forum seems active which is always good. Looking to advance online earning opportunities and this ones a keeper. Money making forum too.
Interesting, I see, you joined earlier and my dear friend @Melanie M referred you. I believe you've settled into Bizdustry to learn from others and continue as well to move the community forward.

Interesting, I see, you joined earlier and my dear friend @Melanie M referred you. I believe you've settled into Bizdustry to learn from others and continue as well to move the community forward.
Hope so
Thanks sincere Always looking for ways to earn extra money whether online or off.

There so many things that I have learnt from Bizdustry, but one that truly stands out is that I have learnt to be a risk taker. Both in online and offline businesses. But they should be calculated risks such that even if it is a small business, you still need to make a good plan.

That is why it is called forum websites. One thing I like about this forum bizdustry is that I get paid for interacting with other members and learning new things. I pray this website never go down and it continues to grow and make more profits. Because if they continue to make more profits, then the site will continue to exist
Well it is a good thing that we all get paid on this website and the fact that we can also be interacting with members and be getting new and latest information and at the same time getting paid for doing this harmful things means that this website or forum is the best forum out there.

Bizdustry taught me one important lesson. If you work hard you can actually build your forum very big. This lesson is important for me because in the past I failed running forum and yet again I am trying to run a forum.

Though I joined bizdustry recently I have learnt so much from the forum from other members contributions especially those from other country on how things are done in their country

I've never came across a forum like bizdustry and I am very sure that very few like it exists. This forum is really one of the best. You are exposed to a handful of beneficial knowledge and at the same time earn cash.

I have actually learnt a lot of things from this forum ranging from money making ideas to others real estate and other kinds of businesses.

Bizdustry has made me as well look into investing of my earnings I get paid in into cryptocurrency easily because I get paid in Litecoin. I have also come to know about a lot of new things and information on bizdustry
There are many things I have also learned here in bizdustry. Through the post and comment about topics like cryptocurrency, businesses, coronavirus pandemic I learned other members opinions.

There is no way to be able for me to quantify the knowledge that have already emerged from this platform which are very helpful for me in my day-to-day activities.

I want to seek others opinion on this one. Its been a while for me here, to be frank with myself, I'll say Bizdustry have really helped me to engage more on Cryptocurrency investment.

My knowledge expanded around Cryptocurrency when I started reading think - thanked members comments made around crypto, and the researches I made on my own after developing the zeal to learn about crypto to become a crypto trader.

What have you learned since you joined Bizdustry?
I have learnt a lot on bizdustry, bizdustry has made me have ideas about different sectors which I had no knowledge about before and I'm still learning more on the platform, I have also been able to make friends here, that am grateful for.

I didn't really know much about cryptocurrency and its investment when I join the platform but from my association in various discussions on cryptocurrency is that picked up so the knowledge on the project.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back