What's new

What have you learned ever since you joined bizdustry?

Sincerem

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.1300USD
Biznotes
I want to seek others opinion on this one. Its been a while for me here, to be frank with myself, I'll say Bizdustry have really helped me to engage more on Cryptocurrency investment.

My knowledge expanded around Cryptocurrency when I started reading think - thanked members comments made around crypto, and the researches I made on my own after developing the zeal to learn about crypto to become a crypto trader.

What have you learned since you joined Bizdustry?

Bizdustry has made me as well look into investing of my earnings I get paid in into cryptocurrency easily because I get paid in Litecoin. I have also come to know about a lot of new things and information on bizdustry

I think one of the things I learned too is about crypto currencies and how they work . I have also learn extensively about how ad revenue work between platforms.

I learned so many things from bizdustry ever since i joined, things on crypto currency, investment, about real estate and so many things i knew nothing about.

I have learned alot of things here on bizdustry. I got to get a clear view and understanding of how other people see certain business. I got to learn other ideas on how to grow a business from others. I also go to learn different ways from others on how to deal with certain issues.

I learned so many things from bizdustry ever since i joined, things on crypto currency, investment, about real estate and so many things i knew nothing about.
Those options you mentioned are simply is on the high esteem. Our fellow bizdustrians have thrown more light on the topics you mentioned here. Like the real estate investment, crypto, and other lucrative business ideas too.

I have learned alot of things here on bizdustry. I got to get a clear view and understanding of how other people see certain business. I got to learn other ideas on how to grow a business from others. I also go to learn different ways from others on how to deal with certain issues.
Of course bizdustry help us to understand how we see things differently and also help us to get knowledge on things we never knew before.

A lot of people who are actually currently working on the website Bizdustry have actually learned a lot especially when it comes to cryptocurrencies and have earned cryptocurrencies as well.

Of course bizdustry help us to understand how we see things differently and also help us to get knowledge on things we never knew before.
True. And another thing i love about bizdustry is that it gives you a plathform where you can share your thoughts and ideas on certain issues without worring of being laughed at, or judge by others. Its really something everyone wants.

I have come across sites that are legit and paying in bizdustry. Although, i am new here but I have garnered useful experiences here. I just can't begin to mention them one after the other. It's good being here

True. And another thing i love about bizdustry is that it gives you a plathform where you can share your thoughts and ideas on certain issues without worring of being laughed at, or judge by others. Its really something everyone wants.

Exactly, there are so many people who are on this website that have learnt what they never dreamt of in their lives but simply for the privilege of being here, they have the knowledge.

Here at bizdustry I learned about Cryptocurrency through the information shared about crypto constantly here, it made me pick interest on it, which I'm investing now even though breakthrough never comes I'm optimistic.

All i have learned since joining bizdustry in the past couple of months have been very valuable and helpful to me
It has broadened my scope on a lot of things and subjects over time as well

Through bizdustry, I have learnt a lot about cryptocurrency coin and tokens and some other cryptocurrencies trading and investments such as crypto arbitrage. I also learnt and registered through bizdustry on some earning websites.

Bizdustry has made me as well look into investing of my earnings I get paid in into cryptocurrency easily because I get paid in Litecoin. I have also come to know about a lot of new things and information on bizdustry
I have learnt a lot since i started working on bizdustry forum, my word construction skills has improved , I have learnt a lot about crypto currency and I have also learnt about new information going on in the world.

As for I am starting now
But as the look of things it seems I would earn allot of money on bizdustry. Depending on how long I have took my time to that

Aside making money on BizDustry through commenting and posting, I have also been taught some business ideas here like crypto currency exchange Business, domain flipping and Amazon Kindle publishing. So the forum is a blessing for me

NOt to indulge in plagiarism. Some time ago i was fined for it and it was not funny but it was true. I realized truly if you want to do something do it right at least because there are some things i have learned since the fine that as helped me intellectually most especially about business and happening in other countries and not just mine only.

NOt to indulge in plagiarism. Some time ago i was fined for it and it was not funny but it was true. I realized truly if you want to do something do it right at least because there are some things i have learned since the fine that as helped me intellectually most especially about business and happening in other countries and not just mine only.
Indulging in plagiarism is a very serious offence in any forum site and also survey sites, so i have learnt that plagiarism is not a good thing to do in any forum site, I have also improved my writing skill is a short time.

Joining bizdustry help me learned about how to exploit business opportunities around you and also various ways of getting capital to start your business.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back