What's new

What have you gained from investing online

I have gained so much knowledge about online business
And I have also learnt so much lessons about online business
Some people are just their online to scam you and i have learnt some lessons on how to identify them and how to secure your online business very well.
Online business has also taught me on how to be patient.

really nice of you to make some cas of bitcoin, I could remember back in September, I invested $80 in xrp and to my surprise, I think towards the last week of November, I checked my wallet and found out I have $123. That way the only investment I made that yield me a good increase.
hello how are you there? well i invested in bitcoin and made good money but when bitcoin ash divided into two coin i lost 400 $ in that hyip site because bitcoin value went very low near about 3000$ only while it was good

hello how are you there? well i invested in bitcoin and made good money but when bitcoin ash divided into two coin i lost 400 $ in that hyip site because bitcoin value went very low near about 3000$ only while it was good
I never knew bitcoin and Bitcoincash were once together, I thought they were separate coins right from the start.

That is a very bad news, I could only imagine how much people must have lost during the period. So sorry.

Apparently I have gained nothing! The first investment was last year of getting double of my investment which I discovered that it was a scam, from that moment on i discovered that 100% ROI is Unrealistic. If it real then it should be open to everybody
Post automatically merged:

Apparently I have gained nothing! The first investment was last year of getting double of my investment which I discovered that it was a scam, from that moment on i discovered that 100% ROI is Unrealistic. If it real then it should be open to everybody

I won't say I've gained much or anything from online investment because I just started but from what I've experienced it's really a slow slow process.
Post automatically merged:

I won't say I've gained much or anything from online investment because I just started but from what I've experienced it's really a slow slow process. I'll say it is a passive way of making money and it's better than just saving it in a bank.

I never knew bitcoin and Bitcoincash were once together, I thought they were separate coins right from the start.

That is a very bad news, I could only imagine how much people must have lost during the period. So sorry.
hello there how are you ? well i never said that bitcoin and bitcoin cash were one coine i said bitcoin cash divided in two coin and one is bitcoin SV. bitcoin BTC value went to 3000 $ only and i lost on a hyip my 400 $ ..i am broke

hello there how are you ? well i never said that bitcoin and bitcoin cash were one coine i said bitcoin cash divided in two coin and one is bitcoin SV. bitcoin BTC value went to 3000 $ only and i lost on a hyip my 400 $ ..i am broke
Oh, sorry, I didn't get what you were trying to say, wow, so you lost $400 to a hyip site, how did it happen? The rate in which hyip site are increasing daily, is very alarming cos if someone who doesn't know much about online investing sees the site or platforms, they might think they are legit.

If you want to invest online, the first thing you need to do is search for a good website so that you can get benefit. It will be not beneficial if you do not know about it and do not do it because then you may get loss.

Oh, sorry, I didn't get what you were trying to say, wow, so you lost $400 to a hyip site, how did it happen? The rate in which hyip site are increasing daily, is very alarming cos if someone who doesn't know much about online investing sees the site or platforms, they might think they are legit.
hello there..actually i was about to withdrawal my money on 12 nov 2018 but i reinvested it again for 9 days and on 15 nov bitcoin cash divided into two coins and market fall down and all hyips stopped payment and i lost after that i dint do any hyip

hello there..actually i was about to withdrawal my money on 12 nov 2018 but i reinvested it again for 9 days and on 15 nov bitcoin cash divided into two coins and market fall down and all hyips stopped payment and i lost after that i dint do any hyip
That is really sad, that is why any investment I want to make it go into, I always make sure to always remove my interest or the money I used to invest before I go into anothe investment cos it is a very risky business. I guess we all learn our lessons hard.

I have gained a lot in investing online. I started investing in 2015 and I learnt e wry year top this moment. First I learnt not to put all my eggs in one baskets. Secondly I learnt that you need to do research more befor investing.

I invested in bitcoin and other coins last year and I was highly profitable because the less return on investment was 80%, I invested when bitcoin was between $11,000 to $13,000 and trade off at $38,000, similar to other coins also

I have learnt a lot and I have gained some experience about online business. When I started the online business journey I thought it was going to be straight forward and immediate little did I know the kind Ogbeiwi stuff that was waiting for me ahead. Like every novice I dived into the very first opportunity I saw without thinking and booooooooom I lost my money and trust I was angry and bitter at myself, so I told my self I will be more careful then I made the same mistake about three or four times more and then i decided to calm down and learn more about it and things started getting better.
Always invest trustfull websites like as cryptocurrency is a great platform to invest in and it is very trustful and you can invest as much amount as you want and get a lot of profit from here.

Here are five benefits of investing.
1- You Stay Ahead of Inflation. ...
2 – Investing Will Help You Build Wealth. ...
3 – Investing Will Get You to Retirement (Or Early Retirement) ...
4 – Investing Can Help You Save on Taxes. ... 5 – Invest To Meet Other Financial Goals.

How you benefit from investing
'Investing' is more than building rainy day savings. On a practical level, saving involves putting aside money today for use in the future. ...
The potential for healthy long term returns. ...
Beat inflation. ...
Earn additional income.

I have gained a lot in investing online. I started investing in 2015 and I learnt e wry year top this moment. First I learnt not to put all my eggs in one baskets. Secondly I learnt that you need to do research more befor investing.
thats good...i can understand that you are dloing very well ...i research first but sometime you know no lone can assume that when a hyip will go on scam while its going well on payments and you can lost when you are you will gain

thats good...i can understand that you are dloing very well ...i research first but sometime you know no lone can assume that when a hyip will go on scam while its going well on payments and you can lost when you are you will gain
That's true but if there is a logic if you want to invest in high yield investments platforms. You just need to join early. They always pay the first set of people that join. So if you have been there for like 3 or 4 months. Just cash out and stop it.

Between 2015 and 2017, I was very active on HYIP. I waa scammed on a lot of sites but I alao made money on some. In the beginning paypal was available for hyip. When the the site scammes, I used to file a dispute and recover my money.

You Stay Ahead of Inflation. ...
2 – Investing Will Help You Build Wealth. ...
3 – Investing Will Get You to Retirement (Or Early Retirement) ...
#4 – Investing Can Help You Save on Taxes. ...
5 – Invest To Meet Other Financial Goals

I have gained a lot to invest online, so also I have lost a lot, but quantifying both of them, I have gained more than I have lost in investing online. Few HYIP companies went with my investment capital while I gain on most of them... Investing online comes with a lot of risk, so one need to be very calculative.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back