What's new

What have you gained from investing online

I have learnt a lot and I have gained some experience about online business. When I started the online business journey I thought it was going to be straight forward and immediate little did I know the kind Ogbeiwi stuff that was waiting for me ahead. Like every novice I dived into the very first opportunity I saw without thinking and booooooooom I lost my money and trust I was angry and bitter at myself, so I told my self I will be more careful then I made the same mistake about three or four times more and then i decided to calm down and learn more about it and things started getting better.

Convenience: Online investors can perform transactions anywhere with Internet access, while traditional brokers may require at least one visit. Service: With online brokers, individuals can set stop orders and other important triggers to kick in automatically, preventing potentially huge losses

There was a time I was investing on team earnersfx back then that was around 2019 after investing almost $20 in a site that promise to give me hundred percent return of my investment within one month after few days of investing with them they stop paying people of their investment percentage including the original capital I really lose the $20 to that investment ,up till now they have not been able to paid me and other people who have been investing in it, since then I promise not to invest in any online investing site again.
Post automatically merged:

There was a time I was investing on team earnersfx back then that was around 2019 after investing almost $20 in a site that promise to give me hundred percent return of my investment within one month after few days of investing with them they stop paying people of their investment percentage including the original capital I really lose the $20 to that investment ,up till now they have not been able to paid me and other people who have been investing in it, since then I promise not to invest in any online investing site again.

If I could remember correctly, I started investing online in the year 2015 and I did not gain a penny until last year.

My first investment was on a site which promised to give me back 100% of my investment if I left my investment for at least 3 month in which I did but unfortunately, the site shut down few weeks later.

I have been searching for a legit investment platform for so long and a lot of people told me to invest in crypto but I snobbed it and I could say it was my greatest regret.

In Just February 2019, I found out about an investment platform which I would be getting 8-9% of my investment month which has been in existence since 2016 but I didn't get to know, and so that was how I joined and since then I have been making cool passive income on it. I have made upto $200 since I started and I am not stopping for anything in this world.

That's my journey so far and I wish to put in more details but I would like to know how far or how much you have gained for investing online and when you started.
I have no investment experience in the past because I have never done this job before but I have been in this field for almost a month now and I feel very good that I have a very good and profitable job. And there is a lot of benefit and a lot of people do it so that they can benefit more from it in investment.

I have also done one at some point. The promised to pay me 30% at the end of the month and after I invested on the online platform they announced a total shut down. However, I have other plans on different online business like crypto currency exchange Business and US stock trading so that's what I'm looking into now.

I have no investment experience in the past because I have never done this job before but I have been in this field for almost a month now and I feel very good that I have a very good and profitable job. And there is a lot of benefit and a lot of people do it so that they can benefit more from it in investment.
You should try to invest in something, maybe crypto currency for a start, it is a very good investment all you need to do is to be at alert and watch the way the chart is moving.

I know some people who also invest in online platforms and they get passive income from it, you should try and invest in this new year.

I also work hard to search a real legit investment site but all are fake in my point of view. Because today people fraud on internet with other people. I personally investment 2 times but all my amount gone and never come back . So i now realized that nothing can be achieve with investment. Now i work on this site and i m pleased to working on it.

Well am new to these online investment and back then I was someone that if it's not a physical investment then count me out, because I always categorize them online investment as scam, infact back at around 2010 a friend introduced me also to an investment platform where I will be getting some percentage returns daily on my investment capital and the money they was kinda huge to me so I felt he wanted to play tricks on me to take my cash so I opted out,I still regret not investing back then. Years later he showed me some of his earnings and I was like seriously you earned this online and he said if I had joined back then I would also have. But Since then have been engaging myself in online businesses and so far it's been great.

If I could remember correctly, I started investing online in the year 2015 and I did not gain a penny until last year.

My first investment was on a site which promised to give me back 100% of my investment if I left my investment for at least 3 month in which I did but unfortunately, the site shut down few weeks later.

I have been searching for a legit investment platform for so long and a lot of people told me to invest in crypto but I snobbed it and I could say it was my greatest regret.

In Just February 2019, I found out about an investment platform which I would be getting 8-9% of my investment month which has been in existence since 2016 but I didn't get to know, and so that was how I joined and since then I have been making cool passive income on it. I have made upto $200 since I started and I am not stopping for anything in this world.

That's my journey so far and I wish to put in more details but I would like to know how far or how much you have gained for investing online and when you started.
I do invest online but the only things I invest are my time and my data. I don't invest my money and I think it has been pretty ok all this while because I've been able to gain some cryptocurrencies and some cash. Even though it's not much but it is worth it.

It is possible to earn extra income by investing in quality investments. The return on your investments might be used as a source of regular extra income for day-to-day living. Or you might choose to reinvest the money to further grow your wealth. The bottom line is that savings are important.

I didn't invest in online in any firm or company but some of my friends invested through me in a company name B4U and is well know legit company and i earned referral bonus due to those investments. It also gives a reasonable profit on daily basis.

Well, as for me ,I have invested in cryptocurrency for some time now ,and I have earned much from it . I tried as much as possible to avoid all these high yield Investment plan ,because the report I read about them then , made me to run away from such sites. Is sad that you lost your money.

I worked on a website a month ago and I got 25 USD. I called the money in the wallet,When I saw that the price of Bitcoin had dropped, I invested money.When I woke up in the morning, I saw that he was 29, which means I have a mind of 4 dollarsThis was my first online investment experience

I gain more free time to work on other things. Investing online eliminate thee tress of doing the same thing offline. Take for instance, if you want to invest in stock you will need to visit stock brokers and they will charge for opening cscs account. But this could be done by yourself through working online. Also I make more money when I invest online as the exchange rate is high with dollars.

When considering what some one has gained from online dealing, to me it should not be limited to money gain. I have learnt a lot from online platforms which have actually affected my personal life positively so many times.

How can i get verified im new here can u helo me. I dont know if its work or else

Online investment is something that has been trending for sometime now and people are blindly doing it. This situation gives scammers and fraudsters opportunity to carry out their unscrupulous activities.
I have earned quite a lot investing online and this is because I only invest In legit sites, i make good sure that I carry out extensive research about what i am investing in before carrying on.

Investment seminars are promoted by promising motivational speakers, investment experts, or self-made millionaires who will give you expert advice on investing. They are designed to convince you into following high risk investment strategies such as borrowing large sums of money to buy property, or investments that involve lending money on a no security basis or other risky terms

Through the years of working online, I have gain experience and knowledge of the internet. Few years ago I was once a novice, with no idea on how to find my way through the online space, but after working for about six months plus i became a computer literate teaching others. In addition, I have gained money from my services online.

I worked on a website a month ago and I got 25 USD. I called the money in the wallet,When I saw that the price of Bitcoin had dropped, I invested money.When I woke up in the morning, I saw that he was 29, which means I have a mind of 4 dollarsThis was my first online investment experience
really nice of you to make some cas of bitcoin, I could remember back in September, I invested $80 in xrp and to my surprise, I think towards the last week of November, I checked my wallet and found out I have $123. That way the only investment I made that yield me a good increase.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back