What's new

What have has you government done for you?

You know in every country government are suppose to at least do something to support the citizens. So what is that thing that your government has done for you
The government of my country has not done any significant thing for most of her citizens, instead they have failed us.

Government don't need to discover someone straightforwardly or point and to work on something for a specific individual, that is a resident government having duties to fulfill every one of the residents, yet here in Nigeria we have overlooked government we just endure or what we can do in the consistent schedule.

I honestly dont know. Because i dont feel like my government had ever done anything for me. They create jobs or rather, they claim to create jobs but they still give it to their own persons.

Here we have different kind of things as we as a people have power to say and make changes so when they announce new things they open it for public to give comments and suggestion and we have great facilities here so we are happy here.

Government is a public institution, God does not have to offer help to individuals. Every government do be it good or bad is fow the whole society. Your government can only single you out when you have something tangible to offer for the benefit of the society.
We know that, it is not the role of government to provide jobs for everyone,but a responsible government will always look for a way to creat and provide an enabling environment for busineses to thrive,by ensuring provision of basic infrastructure,reducing double and multiple taxation,establishing soft loan facilities for busneses. etc.

You know in every country government are suppose to at least do something to support the citizens. So what is that thing that your government has done for you
To be sincere, the government has not done anything for me, and I also think the government does not owe me anything, I just need to work out things for myself.

My friend have a saying 'the government owes you nothing'.. This keep me going everyday,. Its so unlucky to find oneself in this part of the world, where the government don't give a damn about the masses.

Last edited:
The government has done many things for me. The government builds class rooms for school where I can study. The government builds roads and bridges for me in order to travel comfortably.

The government has done practically nothing for me as a citizen, I work and earn on my own , there's no job opportunity anywhere and the lityle job outbtherr has been fixed for powerful people.

The government has done many things for me. The government builds class rooms for school where I can study. The government builds roads and bridges for me in order to travel comfortably.
You are just so fortunate to have a good leader, some of us have been a product of bad and corrupt leadership. Africans are blessed with several resources (minerals and human). But corruption has eaten us so deep. No social Amenities, poor education, no freedom/right of speech.

I think the best thing for the government to do for the people of their country is the provision of social amenities, provision of of good foundation for uplifting the people from poverty, creating good social schemes for granting scholarships for the needy, then maybe try to reduce crime rate in the country. with these the people will be satisfied and then they can work for themselves.

My government made it possible to make your kids their own savings for the future, every month they get 50 shekels which is like 13$ USD and when they get older and they have the need to go to a university and study they will be able to do that by using that money. My mother is adding another 50 shekels in addition to the 50 that the government puts so its 100 shekels every month.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back