What's new

What have has you government done for you?

Michaellee

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jan 31, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
You know in every country government are suppose to at least do something to support the citizens. So what is that thing that your government has done for you

I have never needed the government to hold my hand. I provide for me and my family. I want less laws, not more.

Government don't have to find somebody directly or point and in order to do something for a particular person, that's a citizen government having responsibilities to satisfy all the citizens, but here in Nigeria we have forgotten about government we only survive or what we can do in the daily basis.
Post automatically merged:

Government don't have to find somebody directly or point and in order to do something for a particular person, that's a citizen government having responsibilities to satisfy all the citizens, but here in Nigeria we have forgotten about government we only survive or what we can do in the daily basis. So we are surviving good at government.

Government is a public institution, God does not have to offer help to individuals. Every government do be it good or bad is fow the whole society. Your government can only single you out when you have something tangible to offer for the benefit of the society.

Well as for me I will say that it is the will of God because presently now in my country government has not done anything reasonable, here in my country we are experiencing hardship and very bad and poor economic system so government have not done anything.

Well as for me I will say that it is the will of God because presently now in my country government has not done anything reasonable, here in my country we are experiencing hardship and very bad and poor economic system so government have not done anything reasonable for now for any citizen.

They had done so many things, specially corrupting financial help from other countries that supposedly help for victims of calamities.
In every country government
support every citizen to support financially.Government also established different projects to support their peoples
But unfortunately in our country government have no proper channel and planning about their citizens.Mostly young generation are un employed

In every country government
support every citizen to support financially.Government also established different projects to support their peoples
But unfortunately in our country government have no proper channel and planning about their citizens.Mostly young generation are un employed
Unlucky to have a goverment like that.

You know in every country government are suppose to at least do something to support the citizens. So what is that thing that your government has done for you
I have benefited a lot from the government of my country most especially in my education. I attended a federal government owned school.and I didn't pay for tuition fees.

And consider it in the proper context. This past legislative session, the lawmakers you elected went to Montgomery and they passed all sorts of bills.

Sadly nothing, my government cares more about itself than the citizens. My government even seems to value cows over humans, Nigeria has done nothing for me instead it has done nothing but restricted me

Sadly nothing, my government cares more about itself than the citizens. My government even seems to value cows over humans, Nigeria has done nothing for me instead it has done nothing but restricted me

The government of my country has done nothing to improve standard of living but to frustrate its citizens further. It is such a shame to be living this way in your own country

There is nothing that my government has done for me as an individual as I have not seen or noticed their impact in my life. My country's government are the worst government that I have ever seen.

I could say absolutely nothing, I only once got a household palliative during Covid 19 and that was last year, other than that no jobs, electricity, health care zero.....

In Finland , the Communist party is participating in the Government . That has How do you distinguish between broaden to be done or the future elections.

My government have tried in their best but we all have the pictures together to make our nation great it all depends on both the citizen of the country and also the government may our country great.

I don't have access to most survey sites; most top transcription sites won't have me; most people are sceptical of transacting online with my folks. Yeah, these are the things my government has done for me, and these are even the simple ones.

My government has not done anything for me worth mentioning here at all. All they do is get themselves enriched at the people's expense

I think our government play an important role because of the best things to do in the future I would like you 😊 i a few questions for us to one another and earn money and enjoy the rest of business we are many things that we should be struggle is real estate agent is very important because it.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back