What's new

What happens if stock goes up high one day and then drops right away?

If the stocks goes up one day and suddenly comes down then, you should detect something fishy in that area. There could be a phony supply and demand that will make the price to go up and come down the same day which is really not a possible scenario.

Just like cryptocurrency stocks rise and fall too. It's advisable that you monitor closely and when it's a it's high, you sell your shares so as not to experience lose. As there's a lot of uncertainty when it comes to stocks.
That would have to be in a situation where you have actually understand how the market runs,the dynamics and the movements associated in the trading environment,else you just have to give your brooker some instructions on you stop investment bearing threshood.

Actually online is associated with such kind of up and down. Alot of people fail to invest in such kind of business because they think one day the value will go. But what I always believe is that when ever it goes down, you can not loss your investment fund because with time it will raise again.

If the stocks goes up one day and suddenly comes down then, you should detect something fishy in that area. There could be a phony supply and demand that will make the price to go up and come down the same day which is really not a possible scenario.
Well that could possibly be the case here in trems of the unusual nature of the fluctuation of stock,because it is not suppose to be so,and when that happens,it is something that will really raise an eyebraw.

I don't know much about about stock trading because im not into it. But as for what you said there is possibility that it could happen. Because stock itself is risky. It's dangerous like to moving from one point vjb

However, I'm not the type of guy to trade stocks.
Until I get a chance to properly educate myself about how this stock of a thing actually works, I don't place any of my investments into any stocks at the time.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back