What's new

What happens if stock goes up high one day and then drops right away?

Has stock ever gone up a ton and then just dropped like crazy? I haven't done much work in the stock market, but I always wondered what would happened if the stock rose fast and went down just as fast.
Like gold, like crypto, i believe stock would have experience this phenomenon before... Where their was high rate at which people invested into it and probably things went sore again and they pull out...

I am not that of a stock market trading typemif person though. Soni don't put up any of my investment intomany stock whatsoever at the moment untill I get to properly educate myself on how this stock of a thing actually works

This usually happen often in Stock trading and most Especially if the coin happens to be a pump and dump coin, you can see it go up now and in some couple of hours it goes down again

This topic is actually talking mainly about stock market. If this happens, that will mean a very bad luck for those the market suddenly dropped in like that while they were cruising upwards with their trades

This happens a lot most Especially when the stock is bee pumped with a smart contract project. So far the stock is in the hands of those who wants to make fast money from it they will definitely pump and dump it

The stock market is also a volatile market controlled by demand and supply of company's buy and sell order and different currencies some when there's a drop, it simply means loss.

Since we have no control over the rise and fall of the stock market, anything can happen also. I don't think it's different from the normal crypto coins. When such happens, patience is required.

Write your reply... what happens when stock goes up and then drop right away I think that we have no control over the rise and fall of prise all that I know is that ,that definitely will happen or must happen

Since we have no control over the rise and fall of the stock market anything can
Post automatically merged:

Since we have no control over the rise and fall of the stock market anything

Some huge news can cause a rapid rise or decline in the price of stocks, it just depends on how positive or negative the news is to know which impact it would have.

Though I am not into stock trading but from my experience in the forex market I believe this should not be new for most stock traders. Those that are in the market at that point in time would be lucky to make quick profits from it

The stock market bullish run can actually benefit those who are constantly trading in it and are consistent as well.A very big ceo investor told us in a meeting how he was able to sell his shares in his company to the tune of hundreds of millions.And after some period of time the share value crash.

This is a good discussion that like the trading in crypto coin. The price can shoot up now and after an hour the price will drop to rock bottom. That also happens in stocks but there has got to be a concrete reason like talks that the company is going bankrupt or a big investor had joined the corporation. Trading in that situation is not easy to do.

Not really into stocks but . positive an occurrence like this could have happened before no doubt, it's volatile too in nature and this can be expected, I'm sure it's investors would know what to do

Just like cryptocurrency stocks rise and fall too. It's advisable that you monitor closely and when it's a it's high, you sell your shares so as not to experience lose. As there's a lot of uncertainty when it comes to stocks.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back