What's new

What happens if crypto fails while you have invested?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What happens if a cryptocurrency fails after you had already invested in it? It's one major worry I have with crypto, because who knows if your investment is safe after a while. I've watched videos recently about cryptocurrency that was used as a Ponzi scheme and it worries me that if I invest in any, I could lose out because of it.

Are there any safety nets in place for stuff like that?

If a cryptocurrency fails after you have invested, I don't think there is something you can do about it because it's already a failed project and there is nothing you can do about.

I don't think Crypto could fail because it has been existed for a while and it is still with us. The only way Crypto could fail is a as a result of value volatility and you also need to be mindful of which platform to invest in order to be saved. However Ponzi scheme is never a way to make profit because it's a high investment platform that tends to fail.

This is why you need to have a money management plan before going into any form of investment, as you would always have a plan incase the investment fails you, which is a probability.

If it fails we have no choice but to accept that it failed, accept the losses and look forward, in the market there will always be opportunities it is up to us to continue looking for it and try to take advantage of them.

If it fails we have no choice but to accept that it failed, accept the losses and look forward, in the market there will always be opportunities it is up to us to continue looking for it and try to take advantage of them.
There's nothing to be done if a particular cryptocurrency dropped after you have bought it. You just have to accept fate and hope that it will make a rebound so that you can make profit.

There's nothing to be done if a particular cryptocurrency dropped after you have bought it. You just have to accept fate and hope that it will make a rebound so that you can make profit.
The solution to this is that the owner of such cryptocurrency should continue to hold it because cryptocurrency is funny in movement and it could surge in the blink of an eye again.

There is nothing you can do if a crypto you invested in failed. Prevention is the only thing you can do before investing.
Protect your investment/money before buying any coin by doing adequate research.

Exactly, in the event that it recovers you can recover the money, but if you do not expect it to return because it was a rugpull or you simply lost hope in it, forget and look for new opportunities, this is why risk management in investments is so important.

That means you are going to lose money, and this part of the business, when you lose money you are expected to learn from that mistake that cost you Money,as easy it might sounds.

There is nothing you can do when the crypto you have invested fails. I bought a lot of ADA when the price was $2,56 and now the price has gone down to 30 cents. I am still holding my assets.

There is nothing you can do when the crypto you have invested fails. I bought a lot of ADA when the price was $2,56 and now the price has gone down to 30 cents. I am still holding my assets.
I did not buy so high ADA but I bought at 1.35$ or so, and well I also have my cardano in my wallet nowadays, that is to say once it fell so much I do not see point in selling them.

This is one of the sad reality of cryptocurrency when it fails there is nothing you can practically do about it but to count your losses and try to move on from the setback

Generally speaking, you make a loss only when you sell your assets. Even though the ADA I bought for $2.56 has failed down to 30 cents, I am still holding my assets, therefore, even though value has gone down, I have not made any loss.

About 99% of cryptocurrencies are shit coins and they might go to zero one day but you need to do researches and find 1% cryptocurrencies which have big projects.

You already know what will happen about it. Firstly it's not possible to all the crypto coin to be down at once but if the crypto you invested is failing, it means that you might lose all your money

Well that just means that my investment is gone and there is nothing I can do about it. But I know that there can never be a time when we will no longer have cryptocurrency.

Well that just means that my investment is gone and there is nothing I can do about it. But I know that there can never be a time when we will no longer have cryptocurrency.
Exactly if your investment does not work and collapses, there is nothing you can really do, or sell the money that is left there or otherwise you could only wait if there is a flash of luck and someday it rises, but well what is done is done.

That's why I don't invest in all these new cryptocurrency. I invest in established coins. At least, the risks of those ones failing is greatly reduced.

That's why I don't invest in all these new cryptocurrency. I invest in established coins. At least, the risks of those ones failing is greatly reduced.

Buying popular coins is the playing safe approach and those that are looking at not having higher returns on crypto currencies investments can give it a try. Most of those longtime traders don't mind giving one high volatile coin a try once in a while as that is how they make more money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back