greenie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
What game or games do you guys think you can handle in the espots arena? I myself think I'm pretty good at Call of Duty and Battlefield. I also like to think I'm pretty decent at Fortnite, but I haven't played in years so no idea if I can be good at it.

Other than that, what games do you guys think you can go pro in?

I was more than a decent player in Dota 2 and CS, so I guess these two should be in prime time, both of them with 15+ years of activity each!

Starcraft 2 has the enormous favorable position that you don't need to depend on colleagues, you can get to the top without anyone else. Yet, it's truly hard and the scene isn't as large as it once

Maybe mobile games, like PubG or Mobile Legends bang bang, I guess I would be strong in them, if I would want to invest energy in them.

What game or games do you guys think you can handle in the espots arena? I myself think I'm pretty good at Call of Duty and Battlefield. I also like to think I'm pretty decent at Fortnite, but I haven't played in years so no idea if I can be good at it.

Other than that, what games do you guys think you can go pro in?
If there is only cosole type of tournaments for Fortnite, then i would be very good at it

Its been long i actually played game to my satisfaction and i just realized how much i missed playing games 😅😭 anyways am abit rusty so i wount even think of competing right now lol. I have heard alot about fortnite tho how is the game really like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back