What's new

What game(s) will you be playing in 2021?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
So we are into the year 2021 and seems to be a not a good start to the new year with new and old gamers, what are you looking forward to the coming out games. It's 2021 and most people be at home doing nothing but gaming and so let's see what games that you all going to be saying.

What games are you planning on playing this year?

By the way, I am very fond of games but I like some online games like PubG and Lord's Mobile.I've been playing Lord's Mobile for the last two years, it's a war game and I love it.This game is the most popular game in the world And has done business in millions

In 2021 I'll play cricket as i played before.. But online games are much interesting game . So I keen to play shouting games, may be PUBG , It's upto your mode, Some enjoy playing shiuting game some Els.

So we are into the year 2021 and seems to be a not a good start to the new year with new and old gamers, what are you looking forward to the coming out games. It's 2021 and most people be at home doing nothing but gaming and so let's see what games that you all going to be saying.

In 2021 most of people taking interest in fighting game's like PUBG.
But i like to play surfar, candy crush etc.. Games are good to play in your extra time.

I'll go again for Cricket in 2021 as one of my favorite game . I may play PUBG or other shouting Games too as IGI or Comando. So its just depends on your current mode, if you are relaxing you may play Ludo as well.. So i may experience PUBG in 2021 as i never played it before.

I'm not really a gamer to ttgat extent but I will also like if someone here can give us more intriguing game to play. I want to but ps5 very soon and I would really wish to play one of the best hottest games on the console. So please if you have one or two kindly recommend to your fellow newbie gamer here

Well, I had always been playing chess as it is my most challenging game. But in tho year, I would love to play football games on the new Play Station 5. Although, I have not been able to get one, but It's top in my agenda of games.

To be honest there are two main games that I will be playing this year and that is the Dragonball games which I am a huge fan off and which I enjoy a lot, hence the profile picture as well and another will be Grand Theft Auto. I like the freedom of the game and the way you can play it and the recent versions are very realistic which is fun as well from a gaming point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back