What's new

What forum software is your best pick?

I am with forumcoin and it is excellent, the background is neatly built it is fast too. I never knew it was build on a free script, you really know about programming a lot, and website design. But if you're given a task to create a forum like that, can you build it??
I am not a programmer, I do not have programming skills. However, I can built any kind of websites by using content management system. In the past, I created forums using free scripts but closed the forum because I could not build members.

I am not a programmer, I do not have programming skills. However, I can built any kind of websites by using content management system. In the past, I created forums using free scripts but closed the forum because I could not build members.
I understand now you aren't any programmer. Had it been you gained enough members in your forum back then, would you be given incentives??

During early days, I like vBulletin as it was very popular in 2000-10 time and it comes with great features but now a days Xenforo is best for me as it is more customize than others. If you need free software than I would go for myBB.

Bizdustry was created using Xenforo, but now they've moved to a new software, which is very cool and nice in background, working faster than before.
That's true. I observed the speed which I can now do my typings and send my post for a while now. So that software has something to do with it?

That's true. I observed the speed which I can now do my typings and send my post for a while now. So that software has something to do with it?
Yes, they use WordPress software to build the forum. If you know about wordpress you'll understand that they are the best software for building websites.

I think SMF is a good forum script. It is free and easy to use. If I ever decide to build a forum again, I will chose SMF to build my forum. MyBB is also good.
I've never tried any cos I'm not a developer. If you find any forum script better off, and matching to your demand then you should go for it.

Thanks a lot, for passing the info to me. Illt try watching it this night via YouTube to develop myself on creating a forum using a script like Mybb or or SMF. But is it possible to create a forum using android phone??

Thanks a lot, for passing the info to me. Illt try watching it this night via YouTube to develop myself on creating a forum using a script like Mybb or or SMF. But is it possible to create a forum using android phone??
It won't be impossible. So many things are done with phones these days, just that you won't get enough comfort like your using a computer would give you.

It won't be impossible. So many things are done with phones these days, just that you won't get enough comfort like your using a computer would give you.
Yes, I think like that somewhat. But using Apple phone can access that, since it has almost same operating unit of a desktop computer. It is a powerful gadget that is compatible for bigger task cos of its Ram.

Yes, I think like that somewhat. But using Apple phone can access that, since it has almost same operating unit of a desktop computer. It is a powerful gadget that is compatible for bigger task cos of its Ram.
There are also Android products that have got reasonably large RAM and ROM that could make one use them and feel comfortable as they would when using a computer.

There are also Android products that have got reasonably large RAM and ROM that could make one use them and feel comfortable as they would when using a computer.
You're right, we have higher RAM and ROM android devices that can match desktop computer functionality. But you know, desktop is always desktop, it is created to work smartly and better than mobile phones.

You're right, we have higher RAM and ROM android devices that can match desktop computer functionality. But you know, desktop is always desktop, it is created to work smartly and better than mobile phones.
Sure, but In instances where one does not have the money to afford a laptop, then using mobile shouldn't be discouraged as it has helped a lot of people.

Sure, but In instances where one does not have the money to afford a laptop, then using mobile shouldn't be discouraged as it has helped a lot of people.
You're right too. When the person doesn't have money to upgrade to desktop device their is no point gruelling. Using mobile device should be an option. At least it still helps us to accomplish tasks online.

There are many forum softwares out there. Xenforo as you said is also very good but I won't say it is my favourite. There are others like vbulletin and the rest of them. It depends on personal preferences though.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back