What forum software is your best pick?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Their are host of forum software out there, which a webmaster can build his or her blog or forum on. I prefer Xenforo, it brings unique features, plugns, templates etc. That beautifies the background of the forums created under it.

What forum software is your preferred? And what are the reasons while you pick it ahead of others??

IPS forum script used by GPT forum looks clean. I really like this theme. Xenforo is also good.

I will go with free forum scripts like SMF, myBB, phbb etc. I have tried creating forums with these free scripts.

I will go with free forum scripts like SMF, myBB, phbb etc. I have tried creating forums with these free scripts.
Interesting. Have those scripts enabled you create one?? is it well designed, eye catching for visitors to be friendly with??

My favourite forum software is phpBB because I think it has a really good set of default features and is super easy to use. I think after that I really like IPB because the themes available are really nice and is a bit more slicker than phpBB but can sometimes be awkward to manage.

I've never liked vBulletin though, it's so difficult to use.

I haven't have any forum before even to know the software I need to know more about the forum software so to know about it, because I am interested.

There are many forum softwares out there. Xenforo as you said is also very good but I won't say it is my favourite. There are others like vbulletin and the rest of them. It depends on personal preferences though.

Seeing people reviews now I just have to go check out the software's they have all talked about .I believe vthey can come in handful someday. Xenforo and the rest.

Their are host of forum software around, like SMF, phpBB, Xenforo. But the one that really caught my attention is the Xenforo forum software. I love there features, and the background appearance of the forums created under their software.

Interesting. Have those scripts enabled you create one?? is it well designed, eye catching for visitors to be friendly with??
You can check bitcointalk.org, it is a huge forum built on a free forum script. Free forum scripts are as good as paid forum scripts. Actually forum scripts like phpBB, MyBB are considered wordpress of forums

You can check bitcointalk.org, it is a huge forum built on a free forum script. Free forum scripts are as good as paid forum scripts. Actually forum scripts like phpBB, MyBB are considered wordpress of forums
I never knew about this before, that we have forum scripts that are like WordPress when building a forum site. It will be somewhat easy to use those scripts to build a forum since they work similar to WordPress type.

I never knew about this before, that we have forum scripts that are like WordPress when building a forum site. It will be somewhat easy to use those scripts to build a forum since they work similar to WordPress type.
Have you used forum coin? Forum coin is also built on a free forum script. Look how neat is forum coin despite being built on a free forum script. Free forum script does not it is not good.

Have you used forum coin? Forum coin is also built on a free forum script. Look how neat is forum coin despite being built on a free forum script. Free forum script does not it is not good.
I am with forumcoin and it is excellent, the background is neatly built it is fast too. I never knew it was build on a free script, you really know about programming a lot, and website design. But if you're given a task to create a forum like that, can you build it??

My best forum software would be xenforo because this software is actually very clear and quite easy to navigate on the forum that this software is used to write or manufacture.

Bizdustry was created using Xenforo, but now they've moved to a new software, which is very cool and nice in background, working faster than before.

I also enjoy this new forum software because it makes the interface to be better than it used to be and it's making my making comments easy too.

I also enjoy this new forum software because it makes the interface to be better than it used to be and it's making my making comments easy too.
Yes, I'm experiencing the same thing with you. The interface looks tremendous, and the background is eye catching, and the forum is running faster now.

Yes, I'm experiencing the same thing with you. The interface looks tremendous, and the background is eye catching, and the forum is running faster now.
I was making comments on the day the change was effected and I noticed things just changed suddenly. I'm really enjoying things than the case with the previous software.

I was making comments on the day the change was effected and I noticed things just changed suddenly. I'm really enjoying things than the case with the previous software.
Yes, i believe the day you notice that error was when the transition was going on. Bizdustry Admin was transferring data from Xenforo to wordpress.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back