What's new

What food do you dislike the most at Christmas?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Christmas is creeping up fast and with Christmas comes the family gatherings, the feast and just enjoying everyone's company. Whilst there are a lot of foods that are amazing and we can overindulge in these foods, you will always get food that you dislike at Christmas that you steer clear from and do not eat or maybe do not even purchase at Christmas because it is disliked.

For me, I would have to say the only two things I will not eat at Christmas which are traditions here in the UK are Brussel sprouts and Christmas cake. With the Brussel sprouts, it's a taste thing for me, no matter how many ways I have tried to eat them I just can't. In terms of the Christmas cake again it's a taste thing and also the icing and the marzipan on the cake are just to sickly for my liking.

What foods do you dislike around Christmas time?

Christmas is creeping up fast and with Christmas comes the family gatherings, the feast and just enjoying everyone's company. Whilst there are a lot of foods that are amazing and we can overindulge in these foods, you will always get food that you dislike at Christmas that you steer clear from and do not eat or maybe do not even purchase at Christmas because it is disliked.

For me, I would have to say the only two things I will not eat at Christmas which are traditions here in the UK are Brussel sprouts and Christmas cake. With the Brussel sprouts, it's a taste thing for me, no matter how many ways I have tried to eat them I just can't. In terms of the Christmas cake again it's a taste thing and also the icing and the marzipan on the cake are just to sickly for my liking.

What foods do you dislike around Christmas time?
During any festive season. People are gathering together and prepare delicious foods for the family, this is very important aspect of festive time. Nobody will be deprived of their rights because they prepare many different types of foods to be selected and satisfy themselves.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back