What's new

What food did you hate as a kid but now love as an adult?

I too disliked peas, and I still do. Fresh raw peas are fine, but if it's overcooked then it's taste gets ruined for me.

When I was a kid I hate eating eggs. However as I grew up the urge to eating eggs triggered gradually. Now as an adult I like them so much.

I remember back then I used to hate cat fish a lot, especially the skin. I found it really irritating to eat but right now I could eat a whole cat fish and I actually find it delicious. They usually sell bbq cat fish around and it's actually good.

I remember back then I used to hate cat fish a lot, especially the skin. I found it really irritating to eat but right now I could eat a whole cat fish and I actually find it delicious. They usually sell bbq cat fish around and it's actually good.
Even to this day, I hate the skin of salmon fish. :sick:
I love some cat fish though. My grandfather has a 3.5acre pond on his farm and has some of the best cat fish.

When I was a child I hated non-vegetarian food. I used to hate people who eat chicken but now I like chicken, especially butter chicken (an Indian dish).

When I was a kid, I hate to eat boiled and scrambled eggs. After some years, I felt like eating boiled and scrambled eggs.

There are many things I don't liked as kid, and started loving as kid. Potato was one of that, I hardly liked it, but in few years Samosa, and Aloo Parantha (potato prantha) become my favourite.

There were lots of veggies that I used to hate during my childhood which were most of the Gourds and also spinach but with time I realized how useful they are

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back