What's new

What follow up methods do you use for customers/client in your business?

The follow up method I use is to charge a discount price on new customers to make them want to come next time.
I also follow up with text appreciating them for their patronage.

I know of a friend who pens down every customer who walks into his office and after a successful business transaction he sends them a message often , just to remind and ask them about the quality of service they got. If you are a business owner here , which means do you employ to followup with your customers?.
Yes true this is working strategy to attract or connect with customers more. Because when you make connections with costumers to give you feedback about your products or materials to improve your quality.

The customer gets a pen or a bag or an umbrella depending on the amount of purchase. For some retailing with delivery business then a short chat with the customer will do. But in our culture the Christmas season is the time to give something to the customers so you have to be ready even with a small item only.

If you are starting up a business for a first time you are going to face a lot of challenges if you are not too careful those challenges are going to year you down.
That is true about business,because in the field you will be facing things that you did not envisage,the thing about business is that you will learn on the field as you operate more in the sector.

That's a good idea, I believe You can also do the same thing especially if you want to have the best results, if you don't have experience on things like that you can try it your own way.

Some people are exceptionally skilled at negotiating and recognizing high-quality goods. They are also adept at determining the demands of clients, are excellent managers, and are generally quite successful in business.

The best way to follow up a customer is by giving a weekly discount or end of the year bonus,. Birthday wishes via text as most banks do via mail box as text message.
That completely true, I believe this will also help you in terms of retaining them, if you want to retain your customers that's the best thing you have to do.

Exactly, we all need motivation, doing such motivates clients and customer to Stick being your regular customer in time's of services and purchase

It is a terrific idea to have a database of client phone numbers and occasionally call them to inform them of the services we provide.

I don't have a follow up. It will be much easier if you are dealing with online business as it is very much possible for you to send bulk mail to your client. That's more convenient than direct phonecall.

Checking up on your customers to know about their well-being and using the opportunity to inform them about your update in business is one of the best way of checking on them .
It is a terrific idea to have a database of client phone numbers and occasionally call them to inform them of the services we provide.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back