What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

Yes, I think having more than one source of income is the key to becoming wealthy no doubt. Billionaires have seven sources of income, so that puts it into perspective
That's the reality. You personally should consider learning a digital skill if you are interested . There are so many of them you can start with or do you have anyone in mind ?

Frankly speaking most people live under the minimum wage category. We're are in trying times where the prices of almost everything has gone up. Therefore it's very difficult to make both ends meet let alone saving.

That's the reality. You personally should consider learning a digital skill if you are interested . There are so many of them you can start with or do you have anyone in mind ?
I think right now learning UX/UI design is one of the best skills to learn now because a viral app is now one of the surest ways to get money and this relies on the backbone of UX/UI design

I think right now learning UX/UI design is one of the best skills to learn now because a viral app is now one of the surest ways to get money and this relies on the backbone of UX/UI design
So many people have recommended this skills to others on several occasions. However I still have so many things I need to research on this. Like how long do you think will take to learn and master the whole thing ?

So many people have recommended this skills to others on several occasions. However I still have so many things I need to research on this. Like how long do you think will take to learn and master the whole thing ?
I think it could take two to three months with real zeal and desire. Most of this skill is mostly subjective though, because design is a creative process and aesthetics differ from person to person. It is important to have a prior plan of what the design should look like on paper as a guide before implementing it digitally

I personally don't enjoy saving, I prefer letting my money work for me, so I reinvest my profits into different businesses. Nevertheless the number one factor that hinders from savings is spending, when I was saving back then in a saving box, I broke it any time I find something enticing to spend it on

Factors like the high amount of money in which I am spending on running cost means that I am not even going to be having so much money left at the end of the day to save.

I know it is difficult but in a situation in which things are quite difficult , people are considering having two sources of income and I think this is the best way you can improve your savings too , don't you think so ?

You might have more than one source of income, but the money you generate from those two streams of income might still not be enough and this has been the case many times.

I think it could take two to three months with real zeal and desire. Most of this skill is mostly subjective though, because design is a creative process and aesthetics differ from person to person. It is important to have a prior plan of what the design should look like on paper as a guide before implementing it digitally
Well this is a creative work that anyone who is interested to learn it must be creative naturally. Does it mean that I can learn the skill even without knowing how to draw ?

Well this is a creative work that anyone who is interested to learn it must be creative naturally. Does it mean that I can learn the skill even without knowing how to draw ?
It’s not necessarily dealing with drawing anything fancy but you must be able to construct a framework for what the app’s interface would look like. This is similar to creating a blueprint for the building of a house.

It’s not necessarily dealing with drawing anything fancy but you must be able to construct a framework for what the app’s interface would look like. This is similar to creating a blueprint for the building of a house.
I now understand. I actually needed so many skills to learn for myself just to increase my online earning. Then what are the requirements to start with. I will be very much interested in this .

My offline responsibility is the main reason why i dont have enough money on me to save , though I am working but due to the small amount of money i am making on daily basis .

I now understand. I actually needed so many skills to learn for myself just to increase my online earning. Then what are the requirements to start with. I will be very much interested in this .
The main requirements are that you have a laptop and a willingness to learn. You can download apps like Canva, Adobe Photoshop in order to aid you in learning and subsequently use as skills to earn money online

The main requirements are that you have a laptop and a willingness to learn. You can download apps like Canva, Adobe Photoshop in order to aid you in learning and subsequently use as skills to earn money online
Ok I'll try getting those apps for a start, but just that my laptop has not been completely set up to a point of downloading these apps. It will be quite difficult for me to download them now.

You might have more than one source of income, but the money you generate from those two streams of income might still not be enough and this has been the case many times.
Having more than one source of income is the best thing to do during this century , because depending on just one source of income might lead you astray when the income dried up.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back