What's new

What factors do you look for, to determine if a platform is legit or a scam?

Some of the factors to be considered to know if a platform is ligit are confirmation of the address of the so-called platform where it was registered, verify their site to know if its real, ensure that they have good legal standing, check their reviews, confirm the genuinty of their reviews, and use back end tracing to confirm where the platform is hosted from.

The review is the only way which I know that someone can use to detect if a website is paying or not I also checked them on scam now to see their rating
Oh. Is scam now a website? I didn’t know it exists. Thanks for the idea!
Some of the factors to be considered to know if a platform is ligit are confirmation of the address of the so-called platform where it was registered, verify their site to know if its real, ensure that they have good legal standing, check their reviews, confirm the genuinty of their reviews, and use back end tracing to confirm where the platform is hosted from.
This is helpful too. Thanks a lot!

I usually prefer working through freelancing platforms because they're legit. They have their own systems to keep everything transparent between buyers and sellers. Besides that, I read reviews from others to make sure it’s not a scam.

Actually there are quite numbers of factors which are needed to be much considered.

Factors such as review of the platforms, and also the period of existence.

Though there are many others but I also think it might be very difficult to tell if you haven't tried yet.

Oh yeah, I totally agree. One of the best ways to know if something is legit would be through people’s reviews.
This is why it is advisable to check reviews from different platforms. Some people check just one or two reviews and believe that the site is a legit one and it is not supposed to be like that.

This is why it is advisable to check reviews from different platforms. Some people check just one or two reviews and believe that the site is a legit one and it is not supposed to be like that.
That is right. You are supposed to check reviews in more than one platform. That way, you can compare what people say and settle for the ones that look true.

I would have to read the reviews of the platform on many forums. If it is a legit platform, there should be a discussion about it on at least five online forums. The discussions would help me to decide if I would work on the site or not.

That is right. You are supposed to check reviews in more than one platform. That way, you can compare what people say and settle for the ones that look true.
Some people may drop fake reviews on one platform because I heard about it and I was shocked so you should do yourself a favor of checking reviews in more than one platform.

That makes sense. Others could be paid to post fake reviews too so it would be wise to check other platforms.

That makes sense. Others could be paid to post fake reviews too so it would be wise to check other platforms.
This is why I love to get referred by a friend that I know very well. I don't like to fall victim of all of these scam sites by their fake reviews. I always want to see proofs from my friends.

Honestly, it's not easy to identify scam projects because they do their job well. In my opinion, the best way is to search the name of that website in PTP forums and use the opinions of other users. I do this all the time

I would go to the support section and see how active the admin is. Then, I have to look out for payment proofs from at least 10 different people. Andbl finally, the pay rate. It it is beyond industry range, I would consider it a scam.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back