What's new

What era of music is your favourite?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
When it comes to music, it has changed throughout the years with many people preferring different eras to what we have now. Many will have that one favourite era they always listen to and can not get enough of when it comes to listening to music. What era of music is your favorite?

For me I would have to say the '80s and early '90s were my favorite and even now I still find myself listening to music from these times over any other music. 80's is something I don't feel you can beat for myself, the music was just so good and you never tire of listening to it.

I also like the music from the 70s-90s even the 2000s I also like a lot, I really like Rock, hip hop or even country music, and without a doubt the best music of those genres are that of these decades, a good time to be alive hehe.

There is very little modern music that I like right now, but there are still artists who are worthwhile but do not have much impact.

It's funny how music can evoke such strong emotions and memories. The '80s had a unique charm, and the early '90s brought a refreshing twist to the music scene. The catchy beats, iconic artists, and unforgettable lyrics—it's a combination that's hard to resist.
By the way, have any of you ever tried playing the concertina? It's such a unique instrument that adds a special touch to certain genres of music. Just talking about music from the '80s and '90s makes me want to pick up mine and play some of those classics.

Last edited:
The 80's and 90's era in music had the best charm in the evolution music. It's true music have changed a lot since then and in the hip hop genre, it's all about nudity and flashing of money (dollars). There was a sense of uniqueness in the 80's and 90's music we don't see today.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back