What's new

What email client do you use for email marketing?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$5.0000USD
Biznotes
When you are running email marketing, what email client do you use? My favorite is MailChimp. It is easy to use and is free to use if your email list is less than 2000 subscribers. Even if you have a bigger list, the prices offered by mailchimp is very affordable. Maiulchimp offers a lot of free email templetes that makes building emails very easy.

Currently I use hubspot, that's for one of the companies I work for. I haven't used it much as work there has died down. It's a great little tool to also monitor deals, help keep track of deals with tracks or sprints, etc. You can also task emails out to others. It's pretty cool.

Constant Contact is another popular email marketing platform known for its simplicity and beginner-friendly features. It offers drag-and-drop email builders, contact management, automation, and tracking capabilities. It also provides additional features like event management and social media integration.

When you are running email marketing, what email client do you use? My favorite is MailChimp. It is easy to use and is free to use if your email list is less than 2000 subscribers. Even if you have a bigger list, the prices offered by mailchimp is very affordable. Maiulchimp offers a lot of free email templetes that makes building emails very easy.

The very first time I was introduced to making use of MailChimp and I gave it a try for the first time, I was completely satisfied with their services and ever since then, they are the only mailing services that have always made use of for my email marketing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back