What Don't You Like About Bitcoin?

Bisolami

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Feb 13, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There is one major thing that I don't like about Bitcoin. There is no doubt that Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and a lot of people have benefited from it.

The only thing I do not like about Bitcoin is the high transaction fees. The transaction fee is high compared to Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash transaction fees.

What can you say about this?

I have been using bitcoin cash for a long time now while I only used bitcoin once to catch out. From what I remember the fee isnt that high compared to bitcoin cash.

I have been using bitcoin cash for a long time now while I only used bitcoin once to catch out. From what I remember the fee isnt that high compared to bitcoin cash.
I stopped making use of Bitcoin ever since I realized that there was a coin like Bitcoin cash

No doubt, the only bad thing about bitcoin is its huge transaction fee, especially for thus who earn their money from online free earning sites its so difficult to pay the transaction fee for withdrawing the earnings and also for exchanging bitcoin to other currency, in other hand LTC have way chipper transaction fee.

The only thing that bothers me sometimes is how long a transaction takes to complete, especially if you don't add a good fee, also the cost of said fee is another factor that bothers me, all this would be solved with Lightning Network, but unfortunately it is not yet used in most wallets and exchanges.

There is one major thing that I don't like about Bitcoin. There is no doubt that Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and a lot of people have benefited from it.

The only thing I do not like about Bitcoin is the high transaction fees. The transaction fee is high compared to Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash transaction fees.

What can you say about this?

The only thing anyone can pinpoint about not liking bitcoin is because it has a higher transaction charge when compared to other cryptocurrency like litecoin and also it does not deliver quickly like Litecoin.
I don't see any other disadvantage of making use of Bitcoin in any transaction someone wants to do apart from those two.

The high transaction fees in Bitcoin are indeed a significant concern. Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash have implemented different consensus mechanisms to address this issue, resulting in lower fees and faster transactions. However, it's essential to consider that while these alternatives offer advantages in fees, they may not have the same level of adoption and security as Bitcoin. Users should weigh their priorities and needs when choosing a cryptocurrency for transactions. Efforts are ongoing to improve Bitcoin's scalability, such as the development of the Lightning Network, which aims to enable faster and cheaper off-chain transactions.

For me Bitcoin's price is highly volatile, which means it can experience significant price fluctuations over short periods. This volatility can make it challenging for some people to use Bitcoin as a stable store of value or a reliable medium of exchange.

despite being the most valuable cryptocurrency, Bitcoin does not have a great transaction speed and the transaction costs are also on the higher side. I wish Bitcoin was faster and cheaper to transact.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back