What's new

What does know about PPC / Pay Per Click Advertising?

PPC stands for pay-per-click. It is an internet marketing tool through which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. It’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than getting those visits organically.

Pay Per Click is a great thing if you know how to read the data. If you can read the data and setup a good ad campaign you are going places my friend! Boost to a site are incredible

I have used it a few times. What was already mentioned pretty much explains what it is. I think it is very useful for new blogs/sites and can help boost traffic if you are the one buying the adspace.

As from Wikipedia:

"Pay-per-click (PPC) is an internet advertising model used to drive traffic to websites, in which an advertiser pays a publisher (typically a search engine, website owner, or a network of websites) when the ad is clicked."

Hope it will gives you an answer.

Your ad is shown to many on the internet, but you are only charged when someone clicks your link. So it's free when they view and you are charged only when they click.

One tip involves search terms. Search terms that are long are more likely to get buyers. This is due to the fact that people who type longer terms are further in the buying cycle. In that case, longer terms I suppose cost more.

Pay per click I have never use such website and I don't really know how it works, when it comes using it advertising your website, so I really want to know how the website works.

PPC paid per click, mostly this paid service used in newly created blogs or websites, because in early stage these new blogs have not much more visitors, so the new blog owners buy this service to get rank in google.

Pay Per Click is a great thing if you know how to read the data. If you can read the data and setup a good ad campaign you are going places my friend! Boost to a site are incredible
Advertising is something that has always confused me because of the so much time that you need to put into it and you are only going to be seeing small
reward especially as a beginner.

Your ad is shown to many on the internet, but you are only charged when someone clicks your link. So it's free when they view and you are charged only when they click.
Your definition of PPC is right, but I think showing your ad on the internet also needs to pay the same amount of money, because without money, no one shows your ad freely. If someone clicks on your ad, then you makes money.

Paid per click is a type of advertising where you get pay click. That's means if you're promoting a link with paid to click, you will get paid when someone click on it. There's another one that pay impression but for ppc, it only pay per click.

It is an internet marketing tool through which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. It’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than getting those visits organically.

I've had some experience with it.
What it is may be essentially understood from what has already been said.
I believe it is quite helpful for new blogs and websites and, if you are the one purchasing the adspace, it can increase traffic.

from my elementary knowledge, pay per click simply means that you get paid when someone perform an action which is to click on either your advertisement banner or a link you put up.

I don't have much idea about this type of advertisement, all I know is that once you try this ads, it will be available to the masses. Because allot of people out there will see it.

I don't have much idea about this type of advertisement, all I know is that once you try this ads, it will be available to the masses. Because allot of people out there will see it.
Before you can earn money by advertising people's product you need to have a website or a forum, a lot of forum owners any decent amount of money by advertising people's product.

It's as simple and straightforward as the name implies - you're charged only when someone clicks on the link in your ad. So it could be shown to multiple people but only when they click are you charged.

It's as simple and straightforward as the name implies - you're charged only when someone clicks on the link in your ad. So it could be shown to multiple people but only when they click are you charged.

Yes, it seems quite simple. However, when it comes o making money through Pay Per Click, you may not have an estimation about how much you would actually earn in case you are a blogger who depends on this kind of advertisement.

Yes, it seems quite simple. However, when it comes o making money through Pay Per Click, you may not have an estimation about how much you would actually earn in case you are a blogger who depends on this kind of advertisement.
You can actually estimate how much each clicks cost you and check how much you've earned overall - that way you can judge how much each cent spent will bring you. There are metrics provided by these advertisers

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back