What does Google like?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I knew 5 years ago. I knew how to rank within the top 5 results of the keywords I used but now? I have no idea.

It seems almost impossible to know what they want in terms of ranking sites in their search engine. I don't know if this is because they are blocking results without people knowing or what. I can't find any information on this either. What does Google like in terms of content? What can I do to please the Google gods and boost my traffic?

Produce high-quality, relevant, and original content on a regular basis. Optimize your website's on-page SEO, including your page titles, meta descriptions, header tags, and keywords and use social media to promote your content and engage with your audience.

People are trying to please google with their content but google want you to please your reader. At first, forget about google and write articles that your reader will love. It's also important to use google keyword search before you write any article. The keyword research will help you to know what people are searching for in google.

The strategies that you used 5 years ago to rank are still the same but you are not getting results because of competition. Every day millions of content are added on the internet and ranking is getting difficult

The strategies that you used 5 years ago to rank are still the same but you are not getting results because of competition. Every day millions of content are added on the internet and ranking is getting difficult
Some of the strategies are no longer working. That's why it's no longer bring expected result. There millions of contents be published on google everyday. So, unless one is ready to learn new things and strategies,bit will be difficult getting best out of google.

Google likes creative, high-quality original content; it doesn't like boring and plain content. Because Google is not a person, we can't really know what it likes, but I know for sure that it appreciates good-quality content and consistency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back