What's new

What does Google do about suspect/illegal ads on their platform?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What does Google usually do about suspicious and or illegal ads on their platform? The reason I ask, is because I feel like they don't do enough. I see a lot of ads, likely from adsense that promote things that look fishy to me. Have you ever noticed ads that looked suspicious to you for some reason?

I just worry that they are allowing anyone to put up ads without verification of whether the site is legit or not.

This is something that would reduce the impact of Google ads, in my own opinion, as I do not usually follow any ads on Google and YouTube because they are so many scammers on the platform

I don't think there's anything Google do about suspicious or illegal Ad's because of increase is Illegal Ads Pop up all the time while browsing. Though there is a menu that appears provided by Google displaying;stop seeing ad's,Ad's is in appropriate and Ads block content,I tried it but has no inpact.

I don't think there's anything Google do about suspicious or illegal Ad's because of increase is Illegal Ads Pop up all the time while browsing. Though there is a menu that appears provided by Google displaying;stop seeing ad's,Ad's is in appropriate and Ads block content,I tried it but has no inpact.
i think this is something that google should really look out for which are illegal apps on their platforms that are duping victims, which i have been a victim before, some are even phishing apps.

i think this is something that google should really look out for which are illegal apps on their platforms that are duping victims, which i have been a victim before, some are even phishing apps.
Google have provide that service of rejecting ad's Pop up but I don't actually know wether it's active. If you notice when a ad's Pop up a menu usually appear showing ,stop seeing ad's, ad's it improper and ad's covers content,when you choose an option ad's still appear when a new page loads.

What does Google usually do about suspicious and or illegal ads on their platform? The reason I ask, is because I feel like they don't do enough. I see a lot of ads, likely from adsense that promote things that look fishy to me. Have you ever noticed ads that looked suspicious to you for some reason?

I just worry that they are allowing anyone to put up ads without verification of whether the site is legit or not.
Google has been extremely open source about their willingness to allow several ads to feature on various websites. This is a policy which can be disadvantageous for their own credibility at times

i am even beginning to doubt the efficacy of google ads when it comes to conversion, as i believe it is doing more of influencing because me for one do not take google ads on websites very important.

Google ads is even one of the best if you consider that they usually try to filter out any advertisement that is targeted at harassment or can endanger the people who are viewing. This is not the same with other advertisement platforms.

Sometimes google practice double standards. They do not allow publishers working on lingerie niche to monetize site with google ads but they will be frequently advertising ads on the lingerie niche.

Those ad that look fishy may be a google ad, don't forget that they are many advertising media. And if it's google ad, then there's an option can use to report ad that are fishy.

Google actively checks for advertising that violate its regulations, and if any are discovered, they are deleted promptly. Furthermore, Google provides services for users to report advertising that they believe are unlawful, permitting them to take immediate action to block or delete them.

Google actively checks for advertising that violate its regulations, and if any are discovered, they are deleted promptly. Furthermore, Google provides services for users to report advertising that they believe are unlawful, permitting them to take immediate action to block or delete them.
google means of checking for advertisers that disobey there policy is rather very bad , slow and poor because i have seen so many people complaining of been scammed from google ads repeatedly

Google allow different kind of ads but as human beings, you need to use knowledge to understand the real ads and fake ads. Google is open for varieties of things whether real or fake because they have what they use fake links for.

Google allow different kind of ads but as human beings, you need to use knowledge to understand the real ads and fake ads. Google is open for varieties of things whether real or fake because they have what they use fake links for.
there is no way some people can know ads that are real or fake as it is not written on the ads, and i believe google should take there time before approving any ads.

Exactly, google allow it's use to report any inappropriate ad to them for reviewing. I can't blame good if it ad of site that look fishy. They may not have time to verify all the site or product they're promoting before publishing ad.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back