Stargate SG1 Fan
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.6675USD
Biznotes
What does a person's age tell us? What do we know about a sixty-year-old that's different from a thirty-year-old?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
One thing that comes to mind when we talk about age is that it is a factor for determining experience and exposure which to an extent is kinda true given that a sixty year old man would have an experience than a thirty year old guy

One thing that comes to mind when we talk about age is that it is a factor for determining experience and exposure which to an extent is kinda true given that a sixty year old man would have an experience than a thirty year old guy

Age does tell us so much especially experience. It is a factor that determines how someone should be judged whether as a failure or a success depending on his achievements

I think from my own observation,i would say one differenciating factor is definitely the aspect of experience between the two group of persons,their approach to matters of life also differs.

Age tell me a lot. Age reminds me of the things yet to be achieved. It reminds me of the things achieved as well. It tells me that there is still a better chance to make amendments where needed. Age is my own clock.

Well, I guess the main thing age tells me is the experience, if I see a sixty something year old person I should be able to detect that he or she has gained alot of experience be it in their career or life in general.

Age is just a number cos maturity is not by age.. Life is all about experience and experience serves us better than age..

To some people age is just a number and this is true to some extent. You might see someone with older age he even like teenage while you see a very young person full of wisdom.

Personally, I feel age is just numbers because we have seen situations where someone of high age does things less than what someone of that age should do. But it is believed that high number of age determines high experience. It can go either way. Just my opinion.

Yeah a times when age is to put in consideration I talk to my self that a 50 years old man have alot of experience and exposure skills than the 30 years old Man and installation of mind thoughts.

Age is just a number cos maturity is not by age.. Life is all about experience and experience serves us better than age..
Very true, maturity is not by age. There are so many persons who are young but their sense of reasoning is way advanced beyond their age. And I have seen older persons too who make silly decisions that would make one wonder if they are kids.

What does a person's age tell us? What do we know about a sixty-year-old that's different from a thirty-year-old?
Age comes with experience, exposure , and wisdom because we believe the older you the more you are expose but it depends on your environment. I think this days young people are more expose because they know how to make use of the modern technology

AGE equals experience as well as the fact that one is getting closer to the end of time spent on this planet earth, age also tells how far a person has accomplish and so it acts as a check for you.

When I hear of age, what crosses my mind is experience and exposure. Also, age suggests to me how times flies. It also suggests to me that the young shall grow. I remember when I was still under the tutelage of my parents, and he will umpteen time tell to start thinking and behaving like a man. Today, I am a father of children.

Age tells me experience and growth. It also tells me if someone is ineptitude and unwilling to grow. There are certain behaviours a 60 year old will put up and will be slammed for it while a 20 year old will be pardoned for the same misbehavior.

When we talk about age we talk about Wisdom, achievement, experiences, purposes, visions and different in all areas of life. So you can never compare a 60years man to a 30years old man

Age speaks a lot about one's experience, and sometimes I tend to use it to determine someone's maturity. A 60year old man should be able to handle a situation naturedly than a 30yr old man. However their energy would be totally different, a 60yr old man won't be able to outrun a 30yr old man in a race, this might also be applicable to job opportunities

age tell out allot of things ,that's only if you are the type that listen to what is says,your age will determine your point of thinking,age makes one to think and reason things that are important to him

Age can tell us a lot about someone and what they are capable of doing, imagine if you want to employ someone and the work is kind of tedious, wont you rather employ a theory year old man instead of a sixty year old man!

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back