What's new

What do you usually do with your old tech?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What do you guys do with your old tech? I tend to keep most of it to the point that I need to start getting rid of things. Do you guys give old tech to recycling plants maybe? I know some people still collect old tech, so I could sell some of it too.

When I do get rid of things, I tend to either sell them, give them away or put it in storage. What about you?

When it comes to old tech such as phones, consoles, tablets and such I tend to keep the old tech and end up with it hoarded in boxes in my house in storage. I know there are places that you can take the old tech to that will usually buy it from you even if it's broken as many places can use the spare parts for other things but I have never done any of that.

I feel my main reason for not selling it as I could is because I know if I do, something will happen and I more than likely could have used the said technology in place of a phone or a console whilst it was being repaired.

I keep some of them, but I mostly gift out the ones that are still usable. Phones are pretty expensive here for students and a lot of them appreciate the ones we feel we can't use anymore.

What do you guys do with your old tech? I tend to keep most of it to the point that I need to start getting rid of things. Do you guys give old tech to recycling plants maybe? I know some people still collect old tech, so I could sell some of it too.

When I do get rid of things, I tend to either sell them, give them away or put it in storage. What about you?
I keep them because I like to keep things but if I need money fast then I sell it for reasonable price sometimes I donate to peaple who can't afford it but they really want to and it makes me feel good

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back