What do you use to pay for your costs?

D

Deleted member 403

With reliable services and advertising I know we have to spend money. In your opinion, how do you pay for your costs?Do you dedicate a part of your income to your website? ...do you strictly only spend what you earn with your website?

Nomad

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I generate money from various sources, ads on my websites, writing gigs, marketing gigs, forum posting, etc. I use my earnings to maintain my websites, after all most of my earnings come from my websites.

cafediscussions

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
As for my blog, I don't really have much cost so therefore there is nothing much that I will need to pay for. Although, the blog has not yet been monetized but when the money start coming in and I have cost I will definitely use the money that I make from the website to cover up for the cost of running the blog

Bousine123

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
If I have a website, I will look for other offline work to pay for my website from the beginning but as time goes on, I will engage myself in other online works that earns well on time to pay for my web.

Grandeur

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
With reliable services and advertising I know we have to spend money. In your opinion, how do you pay for your costs?Do you dedicate a part of your income to your website? ...do you strictly only spend what you earn with your website?
The best way is to dedicate part of one's income to the website and then watch it grow, keep accumulation the small profits and develop the website more to generate a meaningful profit.