What's new

What Do You Understand by The Term "HTML"?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many programming languages that could be used to design a website or a blog. The fact of the matter is that the HTML is one of them and I think that it is also quite popular one. So, what is it? How could you explain it? Why it could prove to be useful for programmer who would like to create a website?

Text, pictures, links, and multimedia are all included in HTML. It serves as the backbone of the World Wide Web and is used to build webpages and web applications. A webpage's structure and content are specified by a number of HTML components, often known as tags.

HTML is one of the easiest languages for programming. In fact a lot of people who start learning programming start by learning HTML. I am not a programmer, therefore I don't do HTML

HTML is an acronym for Hypertext Markup Language. It is an easy language to learn to program in. I could write an entire article on this topic, but a few important points.

1. HTML is currently under the HTML5 standard. It is advised to learn that standard for beginners, as that it the easiest to learn. Previous standards were XHTML and HTML4, which are harder to learn and less secure than HTML5.

2. HTML is responsible for the layout of a webpage and it's structure, but NOT it's style. That is generated by CSS3 and its superseding languages such as SCSS, SASS, JavaScript, etc.

3. HTML can be generated by dynamic languages such as JavaScript and PHP. This means that while HTML is the beginning of your web development journey, it is not likely the end. Obviously forum software and frameworks such as Wordpress structure user-inputted text to HTML by adding the <p> tags and <b> tags so the user doesn't have to. But that is not the only application - computers output text and results that are printed, such as numbers of views for YouTube views.

HTML is a short form of Hyper Text Markup Language. This is the skeleton of every website you visit or want to create online. Any web designer or developer should have or start his programming journey with this language.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back