What's new

What do you understand by branding

Branding is a company's product characteristics that makes it different from that of other companies, and satisfies consumers consumption which is often reviewed time to time

Yes branding is that unique identity that always makes a business out fit to stand out from its contemporaries.Whenever a business outfit changes its site outlook,colour or logo design amongst other things,branding has just occure.Branding is what stays in the heart of customers long when the marketing campaign has ended.
You are very right when you say that brandy is that you make identities that always make a business outfit to pass out from other businesses. One thing that I have noticed about branding is the fact that it makes a business to be very unique from others.

Branding is a unique design or logo that differentiate your company or product from other products and it's very important for all the company to atleast have .

Branding simply means having a distinguish features,its something that distinct u from every other person even if it is your competitors.having a brand make you popular,it is more like advertising you even when you are absent

You are very right when you say that brandy is that you make identities that always make a business outfit to pass out from other businesses. One thing that I have noticed about branding is the fact that it makes a business to be very unique from others.
That is actually a fact,what a good strategic business individual that really wants to promote his brand would do,is to come up with something unique that would create a lasting impression in the minds of the potential customers.

Branding can actually make your products to be attractive to a lot of people because it involves designing your product to have a unique look and attractive to the eyes of people .it is a great way of advertisement.

Branding has to deal with the way the business or company is to be perceived by the customers, it's what sets a business from another business, and a good branding program would also be positive for the business

That is actually a fact,what a good strategic business individual that really wants to promote his brand would do,is to come up with something unique that would create a lasting impression in the minds of the potential customers.
Most businesses do not have strategic planning so this is the reason why most of them feels and if a business is able to come up with good strategic plans then I do not see any reason why that business would not become successful as strategic planning is one of those things that make a business to achieve its aims and objective.

Most businesses do not have strategic planning so this is the reason why most of them feels and if a business is able to come up with good strategic plans then I do not see any reason why that business would not become successful as strategic planning is one of those things that make a business to achieve its aims and objective.
This is very true and correct.What i have actually found out in business or in an outfit,is that the strategy you apply need to be tailored to suit a particular locality and area,because clints and customers really differs,you need to look within to know what the people really want.

This is very true and correct.What i have actually found out in business or in an outfit,is that the strategy you apply need to be tailored to suit a particular locality and area,because clints and customers really differs,you need to look within to know what the people really want.
This is why most businesses come up with the idea of using surveys and questionnaires to obtain information from potential clients and customers and their preferences when it comes to product and services.

I believe that branding is the ultimate way of making your products sound and look really good to the general public. Branding makes your company and your product trustworthy. For example, samsung is a big brand and almost each and every person on this planet trust it.

This is why most businesses come up with the idea of using surveys and questionnaires to obtain information from potential clients and customers and their preferences when it comes to product and services.
Yes that is also an avenue to properly understand what really sell around the particular locality.And also one on one interaction can also help to an extent as you will get a first hand information fom the field.

Yes that is also an avenue to properly understand what really sell around the particular locality.And also one on one interaction can also help to an extent as you will get a first hand information fom the field.
I couldn't agree more on this with you because I know that having human to human interactions can go a long way in me understanding the needs of the environment but I want to start up a business in.

When you are Branding then it means you are trying to create a specific identity for yourself and for your product in the mind of your customers and your potential customers

When you are Branding then it means you are trying to create a specific identity for yourself and for your product in the mind of your customers and your potential customers
As far as I am concerned Branding is a way of giving a unique identity to your products or services as this will make your product to stand out from all the product in the market and so therefore people will easily recognise your product as a result of the brand that you have given it.

Brandon can be described as a way in which you give your products and identity or something that you do that sets you aside from your competitors in the market swiftly.

Personally it means trying to give you business product and service is a unique image that will make it stand out in the eyes of your prospective customers in order to convince them to buy your product first before your competitors.

Personally it means trying to give you business product and service is a unique image that will make it stand out in the eyes of your prospective customers in order to convince them to buy your product first before your competitors.
That is very correct. With branding a company can actually give each product a good leverage for people to be attracted to your product and also a good branding of your product can also make your product to stand out from other product in the market.

Nice one, some might even say branding is the image of the business or company. It is also a marketing strategy, which is why most business owners or company but in alot of efforts to change their product designs once in awhile to attract people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back