What's new

What do you think is the best way to find success in e-commerce today?

Actually there are several ways to which you can find succes in e commerce and I believe people might have different opinions about that.

personally I believe your success in e commerce, comes with or depends on the knowledge you have about it.

uniqueness is good but the product must be in demand if you want to make good sales and profit on the long run. You also need to have some marketing techniques to convince people to purchase it.

It is going to be very difficult for you to make so many sales when you are selling exactly the same thing so many other people are selling in the same market to the same customers. It's why you have to find a way to make your own product to be unique.

promotion is always one of the most important things when it comes to any kind of business. With the use of social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook you can promote your ecommerce business and make a lot of success with it.
Promoting a business can bring positive value to your company as more potential customers have the opportunity to see your business and this would increase patronage for you

I'm very sure If you make research you can get what you are looking for, not only that you need to put away the mindset of getting rich quick, it will kill an destroy you.
If you have that mindset of getting rich quick online I'm not sure if you can be able to get what you are looking for, a lot of people not earning money because of this same reason.

It is going to be very difficult for you to make so many sales when you are selling exactly the same thing so many other people are selling in the same market to the same customers. It's why you have to find a way to make your own product to be unique.
That is why a lot of people always face competition in their business. it is important for you to go to places where competition is not much in order to increase your chances of succeeding.

promotion is always one of the most important things when it comes to any kind of business. With the use of social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook you can promote your ecommerce business and make a lot of success with it.

I do not use facebook to promote business because I do not like it. I prefer other methods to promote business online. I would rather pay an advertisement network in order to promote my product.

You are right Sir, those kinds of things will only make us to fail, if you want to succeed you need to work hard for it,before you can be able to make it happen.
Working hard is not enough, if you want to be successful you need to have a lot of things, you need to have a good plan before you can be able to have the best results.

I completely agree with sir, if you don't have a good plans you are just wasting your Time, no matter how hard you'll try you are not going to gain the good results you are looking for.
That's it, a lot of people ended up wasting their time time online, if you don't want to end up like them, you need to have a good plan, this very important it will help your journey.

Some people online are broke an they are too lazy to work on online, those kinds of people don't really know what's good for them, if you want to succeed you need to work hard.
Thanks exactly the point, such kinds of people are not going to get what they are looking for because they are very lazy to do what's good for them, that's just it.

I do not use facebook to promote business because I do not like it. I prefer other methods to promote business online. I would rather pay an advertisement network in order to promote my product.
If you do not like Facebook there are still a lot of other alternatives. Such ad networks can even give you more success than Facebook. I think Twitter is also another great place.

Well I think your success depends on the level of knowledge you are having,if you have a good knowledge you can be able to earn a considerable amount of money.

I think there are two factors that can make you succeed in e-commerce business. The first one is the products. You have to be selling the right products that would drive demand. Another factor is the ease in using your e-commerce website. Optimize it for it to be easy for users to engage.

I think the most important thing to consider in order to become successful in ecommerce business is starting small. When you are starting small, even when ytou fail, you will not lose anything, yet, you will still be acquiring a lot of skills and knowledge about the busines.

I think the most important thing to consider in order to become successful in ecommerce business is starting small. When you are starting small, even when ytou fail, you will not lose anything, yet, you will still be acquiring a lot of skills and knowledge about the busines.
This is the rule of thumb for any business. You have to learn how to start small. It makes your failures less risky and positions you on a learning curve with minimal risks. You can't be learning with a big business.

This is the rule of thumb for any business. You have to learn how to start small. It makes your failures less risky and positions you on a learning curve with minimal risks. You can't be learning with a big business.
Well that's kinda of true, if you don't have enough money to start up a business you are expected to start up with something small, what you think? To me it's great.

Well that's kinda of true, if you don't have enough money to start up a business you are expected to start up with something small, what you think? To me it's great.
it is not a must that you will start big in a business venture. There are people who started small but on the long run they become very successful. It is all about having the right idea and roadmap.

it is not a must that you will start big in a business venture. There are people who started small but on the long run they become very successful. It is all about having the right idea and roadmap.
You are right, you can decide to start up a business with a small amount of money, you don't really need to invest a lot, I really like this your idea, it has been helpful to me.

Retailers nowadays must concentrate on developing a seamless and customized customer experience if they want to succeed in e-commerce. Retailers should consider the consumer experience they want to build and design their ecosystem of channels, including e-commerce, to add value at each stage of the journey.

You are right, you can decide to start up a business with a small amount of money, you don't really need to invest a lot, I really like this your idea, it has been helpful to me.
what really matters most is your roadmap. There are people that have planned very well and they executed their plans and made their business successful. You can use such plans to transform a small business to something magnificent in the future.

what really matters most is your roadmap. There are people that have planned very well and they executed their plans and made their business successful. You can use such plans to transform a small business to something magnificent in the future.
You are right boss, if you are good at planning your business you are going to have the good results you are looking for, the mistake a lot of people are making is starting up a business without having a plan.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back