What's new

What do you think are the impacts of technology on kids?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
I think kids don't meet with each other often because of technology after all they can simply contact with each other by using their phones, computers, laptops and more, they can do it in platforms such as: WhatsApp, Discord, Skipe, and a lot more. I think it is sad and unfortunate because they deserve to meet each other more since meeting is very different than contacting with technology, when you meet someone you can see how he feels you can see his look and it feels more human and relaxing to be there next to him as his friend. Technology is also showing kids things they are not supposed to see as of: 18+ content, violence, and they can also get bullied easily because on the internet there is almost noone to supervice and support them. But what do you think are the impacts of technology on kids? tell me your opinions.

This one is hard. As a kid, I played PS2, Gameboy and Sega Genesis all the time, for days on end. Always watched TV (had one in my room) and never had any rules or restrictions about it. I played outside sometimes when my cousins would come around, but was an only child so I stayed inside with technology most of the time. Back then phones weren't like they are now though, so that part was missing. I also loved reading books, won awards in school, and was very smart.
As a mom, I worry about my kids getting too much screen time but also remember my fond memories of binging the Sims or the excitement when a new game would come out. I'd say it comes down to balance. If they spend a couple days inside watching cartoons, I try to get them out to the park, go swimming, to the zoo, etc. I put my daughter in baseball to try to get her out and moving but she hated it so we only made her play one season. As long as they don't live on the phone and get fresh air, I think it's okay and isn't going to rot their brain as some believe.

in my opinion, technology has played a enormous part in changing the way our children learn, get engaged, how they associated with companions, it has affected their level of imagination, and how they carry on in society. Many teachers have started using technology in classrooms to help students learn. The negative impacts of technology on children are not only limited to emotional and mental disorders. The subject also has a physical dimension. The following disadvantages of technology in child development may occur due to watching TV for a long time, using a computer or a tablet in the wrong sitting position, it causes mental and neurological problems in children.

Actually technology has so much impact on kid both positively and negatively depending to how they are being exposed. some children are exposed to social media platforms that is not educative to them.

Well, for the kids that are making use of technology for the positive side of it, I believe that it is something that is very good for them especially the ones that are invested in it with their education but for those that are becoming overly involved with social media because they have access to all manner of tech that they used to get involved with social media, it's something that doesn't really do them any good. Some get into cyber crime lately and it's all down to the impact of technology.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back