What's new

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA?

ronaldlorenzo01

DONT LOOK AT ME WHEN YOU CANNOT LOOK TO YOURSELF!
500 Posts Club
Jan 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Guys what do you think about social media? Is it safe place to post your picture? Do you trust the company? Like facebook, tweeter etc... Is this the company in the future will go down same as friendster? What happen to those picture we posted do you think?

Facebook, twitter, yahoo, tumblr, and google. These are just a few of the many social networking sites that are now spreading on the internet. The internet is a channel where information can be easily accessed and it can also be easily provided. One of the benefits of this is communication with people who are far away from us, which is why so many social networking sites have become popular.

One thing I think about social media it has helped the world to grow from his former state this present state in terms of information dissemination, it as enable information to travel first among people.

To opinion i think social media is best way of communication most especially to your love ones and also meeting new friends all over the world exception of been fraud by hackers

Social media has become a home for some individuals in the globe today.
It has also become a business place for some too.
And it has become a play ground for some as well, so I think social media is what you want it to be for you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back