What do you think about PayPal's new initiative

Lyrrex

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Dan Schulman the CEO of paypal has recently announced his next move to lunch cryptocurrency in PayPal service, to allow its users purchase cryptocurrency with PayPal. Hope this Ends Well or could there be any negative implications?

It's truly exciting to see Big Tech adopting crypto into their ecosystems. I'm really happy with the initiate PayPal has taken to allow crypto transactions. There is a huge market for people trying to exchange PayPal for Bitcoin and it's enlightening to know you can now do this through a safe, trusted company.

Addition a Cryptocurrency feature as one of their payment option is a great idea and initiative. I pray this promise come to fruition, we're really anticipating for that addition.

It is an excellent development that has been hugely anticipated and the impact of that news on bitcoin price was incredible. So, for now, I am unable to read any negative implications, that may change after the launch though.

It is a great development, I just hope it goes global very soon, I think this will make PayPal have more payment option and also make people use the network more often

I think is a good development and it would really be a positive addition ,because paypal joining crypto world , adds to the increase in price of bitcoin

It is a welcomed initiative which we have all long expected to come to reality . I think it will attract many customers to them

It's a good thing that Paypal is adopting the crypto currency. It's a great feature and I think it's about time since many users of paypal are also earning in bitcoins. It works in our convenience.

It will create a good impact for Bitcoin and Crypto Currency investors. It will also introduce the Cryptocurrencies to PayPal users who still haven't know anything about it. Hopefully everything goes well

If he goes ahead to launch this idea and the implementation becomes successful, It's going to be a good both for him and the users.

It's an exciting idea to be able to trade cryptocurrency using PayPal.

Dan Schulman the CEO of paypal has recently announced his next move to lunch cryptocurrency in PayPal service, to allow its users purchase cryptocurrency with PayPal. Hope this Ends Well or could there be any negative implications?
Nope, this will help to rise bitcoin more. This will interest more paypal users to buy and invest on bitcoin. So eventually not only bitcoin's but also many other cryptocurrencies will get lot of new investors.

PayPal bringing up a new feature of users being able to purchase cryptocurrency and holding it is actually a very great and innovative idea because it will give a lot of users the ability to key into the cryptocurrency frenzy that is sweeping across the world today.

If this featured is rolled out in every country where pypal operates, then only it will be considered beneficial. Furthermore, paypal should also allow crypto deposit and withdrawl

As paypal is regarded to be the biggest money transfer service all over the world, it will be a big news in the crypto currency exchange because a lot of people are still doubting the legality of the business

The only thing i can think concerning this PayPal new move to cryptocurrencies is that, if they implement it, would they now open the doors to countries they bar from using the service?

Such kind of feature is still limited not all PayPal users are opened for using PayPal funds to buy and transfer Cryptocurrency to another merchant.

This will have to win some opinions and interest towards the direction of the PayPal because there are a lot of cryptocurrency users who would love to head to that direction

The enablement of cryptocurrency in PayPal platform has been executed according to information , but I don't even know how it work because I don't have a PayPal account since it is not working perfectly here.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back