What's new

What do you think about Nigeria current Stock exchange?

Youngdee

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jan 12, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For new investors or people who do not really understand how the stock market works, it may seem like a big deal and very difficult place to invest but it is an organized place that handles trillions of naira worth of people’s money in a complex way with different people having different motives for “investing” there. How do you see the current stock market of Nigeria and which analyst do you think is best to be used?

The Nigerian stock exchange is a Topsy-Turvy place not because that's how it supposed to be but because of the policies guarding it. Like most things without a proper long term strategy, its difficult to predict how to sustain your investment in it. With most changes of administration at the centre also comes changes at the head of the stock body too. But even at that it's still a rewarding place to do business, just stand with the big corporations in it and ride the highs and lows with them

Invest in the best home grown stocks trading on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. You can make payment using your debit or credit card and its difficult to predict how to sustain your investment in it.
As a beginner you need to be careful on what area you want to invest on

This day is due to the post-pandemic which is ravaging the nation Nigerian stock exchange has been bedevilled by this and it is try to come out from these problem.

I really have no clue on Nigeria stock exchange. But I'm making a guess that it will majorly deal with oil because that is our major means of exchange

i won't advise anyone to plan or even wish to invest on Nigeria stock market atall , you will just watch your money die and perish

With the little I know or I have heard dollar will make some people rich in naira with the rate of how the cost of 1dollar increases

Even though I am not into any stock at the moment, but I don't think it is that easy to predict the price of stock as it goes up and down too, so one has to learn and know all it takes to trade stock and the risk involved in doing so to avoid rushing in and rushing our due to lost of funds. It is just my opinion though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back