What's new

What do you think about digital Tesla stock ?

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Tesla stock has been integrated into cryptocurrency . People can now buy Tesla stock in Binance .

Knowing fully well that the stock market has not been favourable , do you think that there will be positive or negative impact on the price of Tesla stock ,now that it can be purchased in form of coin?

Tesla stock has been integrated into cryptocurrency . People can now buy Tesla stock in Binance .

Knowing fully well that the stock market has not been favourable , do you think that there will be positive or negative impact on the price of Tesla stock ,now that it can be purchased in form of coin?
It's a good move as far as its integrated with bitcoin and the same Tesla stock can be procured through Binance. I will really love to have a glimpse of it.
Post automatically merged:

It's a very good move. At least it gives people more opportunities to deal in cryptocurrency and maximize their ability to make money more and more.

Last edited:
It is a wonder why there is a crypto which is actually the shares of stocks of Tesla. Maybe it is another innovation of Elon Musk who has a good foresight in business. But owning stocks in the form of crypto is like having dual fluctuations. When the stock price goes down and the crypto price goes down then that is double jeopardy.

I have been hearing about this, but i have never taken time to study more on it, i would find time ti study on it. But i believe it is a very good move, to maximum the crypto world

Tesla's stock has made a record high and has even beaten Facebook, since 2020 it has gone up 745%, Although many people recommend buying Tesla shares but I think it's a bit late, also if we analyze the Price Earning Ratio then if profits don't go up then we need a long time to reach BEP. So you have to be careful, or buy in small quantities. and it would be better if you buy Tesla shares with Fiat Money or Stable Crypto. buying shares with Crypto you will be at greater risk.

Well. I think it is two ways, the tesla stock seems easily accessible now for everyone. However, I think they have stopped allowing payments in bitcoin. In terms of investment, maybe not, I don't see it being very profitable.

Tesla's stock has made a record high and has even beaten Facebook, since 2020 it has gone up 745%, Although many people recommend buying Tesla shares but I think it's a bit late, also if we analyze the Price Earning Ratio then if profits don't go up then we need a long time to reach BEP. So you have to be careful, or buy in small quantities. and it would be better if you buy Tesla shares with Fiat Money or Stable Crypto. buying shares with Crypto you will be at greater risk.
I think that the Tesla stocks through the crypto is an excellent idea and looking at the success of the company, it wouldn't be a bad idea to invest in some.

Tesla is one the best and good company in can invest their money into and leave the money to grow. The we company even have ev company producing electric cars

I don't think that this will make a major impact on the share price of Tesla. People do not buy Tesla stock based on whether it is available in standard currencies or cryptocurrencies. They buy stock based on their feeling and research, if it will give them a good return or not. It is just that addition of a cryptocurrency makes the buying or selling the stock, a bit more easier.

I wouldn't advice anyone to buy Tesla , I bought Tesla as a stock earlier this year thinking it will latter rise , but that's one of the reason my portfolio reduced

It is a wonder why there is a crypto which is actually the shares of stocks of Tesla. Maybe it is another innovation of Elon Musk who has a good foresight in business. But owning stocks in the form of crypto is like having dual fluctuations. When the stock price goes down and the crypto price goes down then that is double jeopardy.
It seems this Tesla stock is really improving before it could get to binance, last time I invested on Tesla around January , I lost lot of my cash

Wow, I never knew about this.
Thank you for sharing this information.
Tesla stock is very good, I heard about it sometime ago but I didn't know it is available on binance

I think the thing about this Tesla stock going digital isn't even going to impact the price of the stock per se but the impact would be felt more in the price of Bitcoin.

I believe its very good but I have never go into it before, but I believe that Tesla stock is really good to invest on it, but I don't really know about well.

Personally believe that it's something that is very good for those who really have much spare money to invest in it because that is always a possibility that is going to be very valuable in the future.

I believe Tesla stock is very good for investment because as it stands it ranks one of the highest, in the stock exchange market so I would actually put a thumbs up or vote for it!

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back