What's new

What do you prefer? Money or family

Money is good and if we have it we can do anything with it. But without family, there will be no one to care for us. When we are in problem, money can not solve all problem, but our family will assist us in getting the problem solved.

I prefer family for real f**k money family is more important. What do you prefer as the title says?
Definitely i prefer family I can make money in any time but my family Is one family I ask Allah every day to prevent my family members from any bad thing .

I prefer family for real f**k money family is more important. What do you prefer as the title says?
I prefer family over anything even money because this is the family that you are working for and keeping them happy, if you don't have a family and have alot of money, it would be meaningless.

Why not both? :p I'd say family & loved ones, Money can't buy you family or love for that matter. :) For example, me and @Shortie have been together for 8 years and I wouldn't give up what we have for all the money in the world. :)

Firstly you need to set up your own family, you will need money, so that is why I would like to choose money first and if their is any contrary opinion let me know.
But even if you want to start your own family I guess you will already have another family that was the one you already had when you were born and the one that raised you, then money does not matter so much here.

In my case I prefer the family, both the one that raised me and the one I can form through my life, because that cannot be bought with money, and nobody is going to give you the love that a family can give you for more money you have.

Well if I will be given a chance to choose, I will prefer to have a family first because I believe with family we can makes something great together with happiness but money alone can buy happiness.

You can't have a family first without having money first. It's why people are advised to have something doing before they get married and start to have kids. You should have a good business or source of income. If you don't have the means to take care of yourself, you're not supposed to start a family.

You can't have a family first without having money first. It's why people are advised to have something doing before they get married and start to have kids. You should have a good business or source of income. If you don't have the means to take care of yourself, you're not supposed to start a family.
That's totally true, you can't start a family with empty pockets, how would you survive? It is logical after all, but even so there are many people who have children and form families without having money or resources, and many times they end up having many fights and problems and end up being dysfunctional families.

That's totally true, you can't start a family with empty pockets, how would you survive? It is logical after all, but even so there are many people who have children and form families without having money or resources, and many times they end up having many fights and problems and end up being dysfunctional families.

It's why you even see some fathers abandon their families when it becomes too much for them to pay for all the responsibilities. There are few kids in my neighbourhood whom their father abandoned and left without any trace. They never came back. It's as if they went away and started a new in another place.

Family over money, always! Money is a variable in life. It keeps coming and going as per your situation but family stays with you from start to end no matter what you are going through. They'll be there for you.

giphy.gif

No one is ever going to dispute how important family is because family is our life. The thing is that before you can have a family, you should have money. When the money is there constantly, then it's paramount to choose your family over money but the money is also needed because the family won't function without it.

It's why you even see some fathers abandon their families when it becomes too much for them to pay for all the responsibilities. There are few kids in my neighbourhood whom their father abandoned and left without any trace. They never came back. It's as if they went away and started a new in another place.
My cousin brother lived through this experience and it was a depressing situation for anyone to go through. Waking up one day to see your dad gone without any comment on why he's leaving. It was the help of other family members they used to survive.

Firstly you need to set up your own family, you will need money, so that is why I would like to choose money first and if their is any contrary opinion let me know.

Exactly! There's no way one is going to run off and start having kids and starting a family without having money. How would the person even take care of the wife's hospital bills or take care of a new born baby? Money is the first thing to have before thinking of having a family!

If you do not have money, you will not be able to maintain a family, and if you have money but not a family what is the point of making money? Why do we have to choose between money and family, why cannot we have both in life. Actually, it is very possible to maintain both.

I will say family. The family will always be there for you. When you have a good family, you will realise that money is inconsequential as not everyone is moved by money. There are people who like to stay committed and loyal to you, as family whether you have money or not.

If you do not have money, you will not be able to maintain a family, and if you have money but not a family what is the point of making money? Why do we have to choose between money and family, why cannot we have both in life. Actually, it is very possible to maintain both.

Exactly! Money is definitely the first thing that you're going to have before you can actually start thinking about having a family and practically being able to take care of them. Without having the money to take care of your family, it is a fool's journey for you to be looking at starting a family that you cannot be able to take care of.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back