What's new

What do you prefer? Money or family

I prefer family, money can buy a lot of things and bring a lot of happiness and wealthiness but yet money won't support you at the hard times, money won't talk to you every day and money isn't going to listen to you. Money doesn't care about you and he doesn't love you like your family does. Family is much more than a literal money it is almost everything in life and it is there in our life almost always.

Who would choose family over money. Irrespective of the behavior of the family, family should be chosen over money. Money can't buy family but family can definitely provide money. In my own view, family should be chosen over money. No one should choose money over family.

The overall most important thing in human existence is happiness and that is something that money cannot be able to give you and tell you but surely family can be able to give you to an extent.

I believe that the both of them are equally important whenever you want to be successful in life but if I have to choose one then it is going to be family because that is where you can really find happiness.

Family is the only branch of life that doesn't give up on an individual perhaps we live together I look at money as just a means of transaction which can add value to life because it create any atmosphere but you are the point of everything.

I think that having money makes life less stressful for sure, but family is irreplaceable. Money comes and goes but you can't ever replace someone that you love and you can't use money to get them back.

I will choose family over and over again, their company alone means the world to me, not disputing the fact that money is also important. It's worth is absolutely nothing compared to family.

I will always choose family over money! When you have people, family around you, then you are wealthy. Although money is also important to take care of the family, but in any case where am to choose between the two, I will always choose family. Money can be made and replaced anytime.

most of, money and family are undoubtedly imperative, but not similarly. Centering as well much on gaining will influence the association you'll be able have together with your family individuals. On the other hand, centering as well much on family time may give up time we spend on gaining a great future for them. As such, striking a adjust between the two is fundamental.

We all need money and family too both of them are very important in life both money and family, because if you have money and you don't have any family you would be happy, so both of them are very important we all need both.

For me I prefer both because there is no how you'd say family without having the espected finance to run that family. So both are going hand in hand for me. If you have money, you can do a lot of things for yourself and for your family too without thinking of being depressed of not been able to do anything for them.

Who would choose family over money. Irrespective of the behavior of the family, family should be chosen over money. Money can't buy family but family can definitely provide money. In my own view, family should be chosen over money. No one should choose money over family.
That is not debatable,because it is the family that will be there for you irrespective of money or not,and also high primium should be placed on the family because the whole essence of making the money is for the benefit of the family.

The simple and honest truth here is that family means a lot more but you can't be able to take care of your family without money which makes it very difficult for your family to even survive.

Looking at it like this, it's going to be very difficult for you to choose one and leave out the other. Although, I have seen some people that doesn't want any family - that's having kids. They prefer being alone for the rest of their lives.

Actually noth family and money are very important though family are for ever there for you no matter what the situation may be. though money means alot to human existence which means we can do without it but does not brings us happiness.

Well if I will be given a chance to choose, I will prefer to have a family first because I believe with family we can makes something great together with happiness but money alone can buy happiness.

Although family may be so frustrating sometimes, there are are also good times we may have experienced in the family, family is very important, money is very good too but it can't buy life.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back