What's new

What do you look for when it comes to a Webhost?

When I used to pay for it, I would look for reliability, uptime, and price points. I don't want a service that suffers from a lot of downtime or has bad customer support. I certainly don't want to pay a lot either.

There are many things I look out for when choosing a web hosting provider. I look at downtime and quality of hosting. I also check the add-ons attached. I love hosting providers that offer free email, SSL and CDN because they're very important.

I don't want the host to go out of business. However, I do know that new hosts need a growing time, and some of them don't survive.

Anyway, another concern is the environment. It's comforting to know they are not wasteful

I tend to look for companies that cost a little more than those who are offering the lowest prices for web hosting as I feel if you jump on the really cheap companies, the hosting is a lot of the time not reliable at all.

When I choose a web host I always look at reviews first and I specifically look for things such as how reliable they are, how good their customer service is and also whether others have run into any issues that caused them to move away from that company as well.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back