Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
I personally like the cold feeling at the winter, although it may feel annoying it is still refreshing, and also I like the feeling of being covered with a warm blanket in a dark room watching the noisy rain outside and hearing the thunders, a feeling of a silence inside the noisy world. Moreover at the winter you are less sweaty which is really nice since sweating can disturb you like at the summer. So what about you? what do you like about the winter?

My reasons are very similar! There's no better feeling than curling up in your warm house with a good book at 5 pm while it's dark and cold outside.

I personally like the cold feeling at the winter, although it may feel annoying it is still refreshing, and also I like the feeling of being covered with a warm blanket in a dark room watching the noisy rain outside and hearing the thunders, a feeling of a silence inside the noisy world. Moreover at the winter you are less sweaty which is really nice since sweating can disturb you like at the summer. So what about you? what do you like about the winter?
Winter is very good,God knows how he prepare this world he knows that we are going to eat. During winter will produce a lot of foods, this make this life easier for us because if there's no food there's no life.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back