Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Currently for me I have my 401k with company match, a Roth IRA, the three fund ETF portfolio, and then a few loose stocks.

I haven't invested into nothing. Partly since I have no extra money to invest and the outcome of my life at the moment. I always careful on what I do with my money. And never invested.

But don't mind investing land!

I invest my time and funds into websites. Anyway, I have a high authority one now, so I feel more motivated!

I've got different amounts of money invested in different things. I own a few different websites that I would consider an investment. I have money invested in a mutual fund, and then a few loose stocks on the side that I am particularly fond of. Finally, I have a savings account set up with bank that offers a very nice interest rate.

Currently in savings. However, when I have enough cash I will invest in my first property and buy another and let the first one out. Real estate is the way to go!

Right now I invest in the company I work for which is Europe stock. It’s a low risk investment. I also invest in my 401k. I invest the highest amount that my company will match.

I invest my time and funds into websites. Anyway, I have a high authority one now, so I feel more motivated!
It's good to hear to have a high Authority site, btw what is the name of the site and how you got such one? I had three sites and looking to get on into high authority so it can make good amount of money for me forever.

I don't invest money to any investment platform right now. I just invest my time and some money to buy data bundles then earn online through writing. That is the only investment that is suitable and most comfortable for me right now.

before investing we have to get to know the platform more deeply so that unwanted things do not happen, for now I have not invested anything but for the future I plan to invest in gold

Real estate is a great choice, though it costs, I am actually saving now to buy a better laptop, since this one I have it is 8 years old.

Real estate is a great choice, though it costs, I am actually saving now to buy a better laptop, since this one I have it is 8 years old.
Yes a great investment, but it is my dream and I go after it, I have to start from the bottom with a positive mind. (My computer burned down, I have a borrowed laptop, I feel limited. I must also buy one.)

Yes a great investment, but it is my dream and I go after it, I have to start from the bottom with a positive mind. (My computer burned down, I have a borrowed laptop, I feel limited. I must also buy one.)
I am aiming for a mid range laptop : lenovo legion 5 15imh05h it has great specifications.

Presently my investment is only on cryptocurrency , though I have plans of going to buying is stocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back