What's new

What Do You Invest In?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to investment to me it's a choice. I love crytocurrency trading, forex trading, printing business, auto spare parts, logistics business and few others. These are my target as am gradually working towards perfecting some of them.

I haven't invested into nothing. Partly since I have no extra money to invest and the outcome of my life at the moment. I always careful on what I do with my money. And never invested.

But don't mind investing land!
Same here, I don't have much money for Investment, I use what I earn to take care of my daily needs. But I am piling up my savings, with that I would look for something worthwhile and invest in. But I have invested in some ponzi schemes in the past that failed miserably.

I didn't put away cash to any speculation stage at the present time. I simply contribute my time and some cash to purchase information packages at that point procure online through composition. That is the lone speculation that is reasonable and generally agreeable for me at this moment.

For me much of my investment now is in various crypto currencies while just some are also in stock. But l'm planning to still invest much on crypto currencies before the market finally jumps higher. I have seen that even though stock investment is much secured, but returns aren't too much like the crypto investment.

I'm currently investing my time in gathering money to start up my online and offline business. Life is in stages and I sure know that the results of my hardwork will be awesome. I'm also taking out time to learn the business I'm about to venture into properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back