What's new

What Do You Invest In?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My investment is largely based on crypto currency exchange Business and Us stock at the moment. I see this investment as an opportunity for me to make good amount of money and to also double my portfolio at the end of the day

I invest in all sort of thing ranging from crypto currency to forex to digital marketing to stocks and shares. I prefer the crypto currency because you can do daily trading and also exchange with so many other coin for gains.

I have invested in a business before but was scammed. That ugly experience deterred me from looking out for other Investment opportunities. However, l have one on ground now, but l had to be cautious by Investing a little amount l can afford to lose, just in case. I am still looking out for legitimate investment company with good ROI

Mainly my business, i also have some little money in cryptocurrency, but even when I get the profit, I still divert it to my business. I hope to invest in real estate very soon when I have some tangible money.

Well I have invested in stocks cryptocurrencies and some other investments I can't really remember right now. And most of this investment pays dividend yearly which I find very profitable.

Whatever the business, if you are an expert in it, you can grow in it and earn your profit. If you want to grow in it, you must first search it thoroughly.
Post automatically merged:

Whatever the business, if you are an expert in it, you can grow in it and earn your profit. If you want to grow in it, you must first search it thoroughly.

Am currently investing into livestock business which is rearing of rabbit to me it has being giving me a lot of profit ever since i have being doing the business. Moreso i think its one of those business that is profitable.

In this article, we’ll try to answer that question. We’ll also point you in the direction of several successful Bitcoin investors who can provide guidance on how to successfully navigate a bull market.

I don't think that there is a particular thing one should invest into. No one is limited when it comes to investing you just have to have knowledge. Also the only restrictions could come from its legality or illegality strictly.

I wish to make and own alot of different investment but presently I am only investing in cryptocurrencies because it is pretty much the only one I can invest on for now.i want to invest in agriculture but time but that would be a later thing of I possess the money.

Investment is one of the major thing a man need to pursue in life, right now I'm doing a little learning basement and in my rural area it is very cheap and affordable so I hope as time goes on it will be beneficial for me

investor, you will begin to devote your limited resources to the things with the largest potential for returns. That may be paying down debt, going back to school, or fixing up a two-family house.

Of course, it may also mean buying stocks and bonds, or at least mutual funds or exchange-traded funds.

It's best to start out investing in mutual funds or exchange-trade funds rather than individual stocks and bonds until you get your feet wet. These types of funds enable you to invest in a broad portfolio of stocks and bonds in one transaction rather than trading them all yourself

Investing is a way to set aside money while you are busy with life and have that money work for you so that you can fully reap the rewards of your labor in the future. Investing is a means to a happier ending. Legendary investor Warren Buffett defines investing as "…the process of laying out money now to receive more money in the future."1

I'm investing in crypto currencies, Bitcoin to be specific and I believe you'll like to also join the winning team. Kindly get 40% of the shares invested and place it on Bitcoin and I promise you won't regret this advise given and in about 6 months time your investments will double up for the best.

The electronic equivalent of the cookie jar is the online savings account; it’s separate from your checking account. The money can be withdrawn in two business days if you need it, but it’s not linked to your debit card. Then when the stash is large enough, you can take it out and move it into some actual investment vehicles.

You’re panicking about your job, that argument with your best friend, your cat behaving even more weirdly than usual – and don’t even get me started on your love life.

I currently sell wristwatches online via Facebook, I advertise using Facebook sponsored ads through my Facebook page and this enables buyers contact me for discussions to enable them select their most preferred watches, they mostly pay on delivery, I do make sure that delivery to their doorsteps is swift and effective.

As for me I am not a risk taker, I cannot bear the heartbreak of losing so much money so I invested in one of the cheapest cryptocurrencies which is Ripple hoping that one day it will rise and I will make enough gain from it but I am not having too much expectations.

I am planning to invest more in the crypto currency business. I want to expand my worth or value in the market. And at the same time, I might buy a share if the price is right anytime soon. I am only waiting for the announcement from the company.
For now, I am investing in myself. Gathering all needed knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies and also learning to actively participate on PTForum opportunities around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back