What's new

What Do You Invest In?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently in savings. However, when I have enough cash I will invest in my first property and buy another and let the first one out. Real estate is the way to go!

That's great that you really engage yourself in so many business platform, looking to boost your overall earning opportunities. I'm really working to invest more Cryptocurrency trading, after I have acquired some basic knowledge about it.

To be frank our money is in a saving account in the bank. We do not have enough to buy land or a lot so we are still trying to save in order to afford our investment plan. It is always real estate for us because real estate always appreciates in value. Never in our history that real estate values went down like what happened in the US during the Obama presidency. With real estate our investment is safe.

I have no investment currently, but I hope to invest in Bitcoin very soon, I have heard so much about it that has pricked my interest, so looking forward to investing in Bitcoin.

I love real estate so much, so I invested in landed property. I bought eight hectares of land in my village and I employed people who are farming on it, with time the land will appreciate. I also invested in some cryptocurrencies as crypto is the future of foreign exchange.

I do not have time to invest in any physical property in this world most of my investment are based on cryptocurrency because these are the type of investment I like investing on and it is simple and it is easier for me, I didn't just know the reason I don't like investing in physical investment.
Post automatically merged:

I do not have time to invest in any physical property in this world most of my investment are based on cryptocurrency because these are the type of investment I like investing on and it is simple and it is easier for me, I didn't just know the reason I don't like investing in physical investment.

What do you invest in?,that's why it is recommended to seek advice from business professionals/experts,to enable you have an insight into whatever businesses you are going into and conduct market surveys to know the product that is needed in the community.

It's best to start out investing in mutual funds or exchange-trade funds rather than individual stocks and bonds until you get your feet wet. These types of funds enable you to invest in a broad portfolio of stocks and bonds in one transaction rather than trading them all yourself.

Bible verses about saving and investing. It is wise to save for a rainy day, put your money to work and multiply it. Proverbs 21:20 The wise store up food and olive oil, but the foolish cut them off. Proverbs 21: 5 A diligent plan is profitable as haste leads to poverty.

Basically, I could say is that I invest mostly in cryptocurrency although lately, I withdrew some investment schemes I made due to the fact that I needed cash to settle some bill that is very necessary but i as well wish i never did that. but like to invest in cryptocurrency.

I have investment on cryptocurrencies. And I will also go into shares and stocks. But I am considering real estate in place of share and stock because the appreciative level is high. I am still saving money for that investment though.

Presently I have invested quite a good some of money on etherum, bitcoin and tron. Offline, I have a poultry farm and a pig farm where the business is making quite some impressive sales. I plan on having even more bigger means of income in the future and I ma still trying to put my ideas together.

I invested in Bitcoin and bitcoin has been very very lucrative ever since I invested and it was been growing from one stage to another. I will make sure everyone's invest in it because of the fast growth of it despite the bank issues in Nigeria.

I like to invest my money in cryptocurrency. Especially when I have a lot of money to do a long term investment. In a few years the value of my investment will not remain the same and I will make some profits.

Currently for me I have my 401k with company match, a Roth IRA, the three fund ETF portfolio, and then a few loose stocks.
I have small investment in lands and hoping to improve on it as I have promising sites as we now have more tertiary institution in my home town now. I planned to invest more on land at first then develop some for hostel facilities

Currently for me I have my 401k with company match, a Roth IRA, the three fund ETF portfolio, and then a few loose stocks.
I am planning to invest more in the crypto currency business. I want to expand my worth or value in the market. And at the same time, I might buy a share if the price is right anytime soon. I am only waiting for the announcement from the company.

I think if we have an investment and we want to do business then we should have no problem in doing it.If you don't invest, the money stays the same, it doesn't increase, but if we invest the money in another job, that job will grow and it will be profitable. The amount of money we put into the business will double when it is profitable in a short time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back