What's new

What do you feel needs to change with Call of Duty?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
When it comes to Call of Duty games, many people still play them but then I have also noticed that many people no longer play them like they used to due to being burned out on the games with them being so repetitive. I myself am in the group of people who became somewhat burned out on Call of Duty as a whole after we had Call of Duty Black Ops 3 which I felt was the last Call of Duty game I enjoyed.

When it comes to Call of Duty games now, what do you feel needs to change to bring people back to the game and to start enjoying the game like they used to?

Honestly, I don't know if there is anything you can really do to change it. I feel like they change it with each release, albeit only slightly here and there. These days I think they're starting to change from the yearly release to more of an update every few months kind of thing. I hear their future will be more about updating the game, than releasing a new game yearly. So that imo, is a step in the right direction, especially if they tie in more maps from past COD games. I'd invest in a new COD game if they just released monthly or bi-monthly updates to keep the game fresh.

Honestly, I don't know if there is anything you can really do to change it. I feel like they change it with each release, albeit only slightly here and there. These days I think they're starting to change from the yearly release to more of an update every few months kind of thing. I hear their future will be more about updating the game, than releasing a new game yearly. So that imo, is a step in the right direction, especially if they tie in more maps from past COD games. I'd invest in a new COD game if they just released monthly or bi-monthly updates to keep the game fresh.
I think this is something that most people are hoping they do. Instead of a new release every year like they have been doing which doesn't seem to have too much of a change from the previous year, firing out updates regularly with new content and keeping the current game fresh would be a lot better. You only have to look at games like Fortnite, Apex Legends, Destiny 2, and also Overwatch as well to know that releasing a new game every year only makes the game stale as not much is changed between each release. Frequent updates would be a better option to as you say, keep the game fresh and keep people coming back for more.

Developers should actively engage with the community and listen to feedback to improve the game. This could involve implementing requested features, fixing issues that the community has identified, or even offering modding tools to allow players to create custom content.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back