What's new

What do you enjoy doing on your days off?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are your days off usually spent doing? Do you ever focus on work while on your day off? Or maybe you just focus on yourself the whole day you're off. I tend to leave work behind when I take a day for myself. I can't stand doing work on a day off, because it gives me anxiety about other work I have left, making me feel like I need to get to that next.

What are your days off usually spent doing? Do you ever focus on work while on your day off? Or maybe you just focus on yourself the whole day you're off. I tend to leave work behind when I take a day for myself. I can't stand doing work on a day off, because it gives me anxiety about other work I have left, making me feel like I need to get to that next.
Well, for me, its always books books, and more books! I like a mix of both. I enjoy fiction books for their creativity and imagination, and non-fiction books for their facts and insights. Some of my favorite fiction books are Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings, and The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. Some of my favorite non-fiction books are Sapiens, A Brief History of Time, and The Power of Habit.

I enjoy gardening during my off days. I take care of my plants, I trim them, sometimes repot them. I try to graft different varieties of flowers.

I use my days off to explore new cooking classes. Yes, I love cooking because it helps improve my mood and well being, it makes me more productive when I get back to work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back