What's new

What do you do when your business closes

What you do as an entrepreneur when your business close is you starting another business because as they say when one door close another open. You should never give up as a businessman, always be consistent

That's life, we can't keep on grumbling on our failed business attempt. If we failed on a particular business, based on the lack of adequate plans, and vision for it. We shouldn't give up, we should continue chasing and learning strategies never to fail again.
Exactly, you just need to dust yourself up and try again, look at the areas of weakness, analyse your past business and learn from the mistakes you made!

When a business closes, new opportunities arise. Of course, sometimes we don't want to end up closing shop, but sometimes there's nothing we can do. But, let this be known, it's not a failure to fail a business. It's part of the learning experience and you are bound to find something new down the line.

Just let it be known, don't worry if you encounter a roadblock like this. Time will prevail and you will get through it. :)
What
Concerning the topic at hand, i wiuld say that starting and failing in your business is not the end, you just have to recoup and start again, you just have ensure this time around you learn from your previous mistakes and make better workable plans
What to simply do when business closes, is get another source of income like an alternative to earn a living and not be financially strained.

Exactly, you just need to dust yourself up and try again, look at the areas of weakness, analyse your past business and learn from the mistakes you made!
Yeah, dusting our failures up, and given it a trial should on our wishlist. Their is nothing on earth that moves smoothly without accruing some setbacks. Ability to put the setback behind, and work tremendously makes us successful in the business.

When your business closes down, its going to be devastating for you. However, don't just sit there and wallow in self pity. Pick up yourself and get another business. There are so many people today with big businesses and when you listen to their stories , you will be surprised at the kind of businesses they have done before arriving at the present one they are doing.

You're right dear, the successful people we see today through businesses went through hell of failures before finding their route to success. We shouldn't give up in our pursuit to achieve business success.

It all depends on what made your business to close down, if it's a financial issue I'll have to go take a loan and start up the business all over again but if it is because of my loss then I'll have to go into another business
Post automatically merged:

I will never allow my business to close down in the first place, but if my business eventually close down, I will sell the business out

Last edited:
If a business closes as an entrepreneur the best thing to do is to go back to the drawing board and check what makes the Business to close, restrategize and go back into the business or better still you start a new business with proper planning and management

There's a popular saying which says, when a particular doors close another will open,so I will look for another opportunity.i can't come and kill myself
Post automatically merged:

There's a popular saying which says, when a particular doors close another will open,so I will look for another opportunity.i can't come and kill myself

Mistakes are part of life and every business at some point or other will face some challenges, however, the method and approach we use to combat these challenges define us as human beings but then again there are some challenges that we might come across that are out of our grasp and then you have no choice but to close down the business when such things arise you learn from your mistakes and move on.

When a business closes, new opportunities arise. Of course, sometimes we don't want to end up closing shop, but sometimes there's nothing we can do. But, let this be known, it's not a failure to fail a business. It's part of the learning experience and you are bound to find something new down the line.

Just let it be known, don't worry if you encounter a roadblock like this. Time will prevail and you will get through it. :)
well, it's a normal thing for a business to close down... It gives you another chance to start another better one while taking lessons from your mistakes.

When starting a business, have two things in mind, one is, it will succeed and two, it might not succeed. When any of the above option becomes possible, it will not come to you as a surprise.
I think when dong business ,its better to have that confidence that the business would succeed in terms of growth ,because that alone builds your confidence in investing in the business

When a business closes down is the time to buckle up again and refire. Sometimes it might be as result of poor business management.

When a business closes down is the time to buckle up again and refire. Sometimes it might be as result of poor business management.
Most times the fault of the business falling comes from the funding of the business ,we all have to be more optimistic when building our business

When your business closes the best thing for you to do is to find a way to start it up again, but if you feel the business is not good enough for you, it is better for you to change your line of business

I believe that's the lord has already prepared and pave another opportunity for me, and because my business fail to floirish doesn't mean the end of life, when you fail , you have to realise your mistakes and look forward for a better tommorow.

I believe that when our business fails , we should first of all be able to fight at the onset to save it ,and when we are not able to do , we will thus look for alternative way to earn.
I absolutely agree with you, when a business fail you should not easily give up, fight for the restoration and then if you think you should give up you need to try understand why the business collapse and avoid such mistake in the your future business

In business there will always be failure one way or another. This failure can either be used as a stepping stone or roadblock. The former is definitely the way to go.

When your business fails and closes, sometimes it's better to accept the fact that it might be your fault. Think of what made the business to fail and restrategize if you want to continue in that line of business.

Yeah, dusting our failures up, and given it a trial should on our wishlist. Their is nothing on earth that moves smoothly without accruing some setbacks. Ability to put the setback behind, and work tremendously makes us successful in the business.
Yes that's true, that's why the wise will say when you are starting up any business you also think of the negative aspect of the business as you plan positively.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back