What's new

What do you do when you have literally no traffic coming to your site?

There are many reasons as to why a website or blog may not be getting enough traffic. To increase your traffic, make sure that you are doing the following things:

1. Post high quality content regularly
2. Don't target high competition keywords
3. Make sure your website is not slow
4. Write guest posts
5. You need to improve your SEO
You're absolutely right by saying this, considering the fact that I don't have any website or forum of my own now, but I think this is one of the best method one can do when he is facing any of the problem mentioned above.

We've all been there, your site is not getting any traffic. Do you ever have that issue with your sites, where one day you get an influx of traffic, and then the next day pretty much nothing. Has this ever happened to you? How do you make sure you get a fair share of traffic each day?
Once you are not able to obtain traffic, you should put measures in place such as ad revenue and search engine optimization measures to make sure people visit your website

I would first of all evaluate the cause of the lack of traffic, if it is due to the poor contents I would change my approach.
And then I would check if it would be great to advertise the site on some platforms.

I think if you are not good at posting quality content's there's no way you can have good traffic on your website, a lot of platforms have failed because they don't have traffic.
Some times is not all about posting quality content something's in common most be in place in other to have traffic such as number of active visitors.

Some times is not all about posting quality content something's in common most be in place in other to have traffic such as number of active visitors.
That's true, but the content you are posting that's what will attract a lot of people, if you are not posting the right content you are not going to have the best results, and also doing giveaways will also help.

When there is no traffic on my site, I start promoting my sites on social media.I have a couple of Facebook pages, twitter accounts and Pinterest accounts where I have thousands of followers and by using these platforms I can generate traffic.

This might be a good time for you to start evaluating the key metrics of your site like your page loading speed and actual quality of your content. People are not going to visit a site if they cannot find anything useful in it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back