What's new

What do you do when you have literally no traffic coming to your site?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
We've all been there, your site is not getting any traffic. Do you ever have that issue with your sites, where one day you get an influx of traffic, and then the next day pretty much nothing. Has this ever happened to you? How do you make sure you get a fair share of traffic each day?

We've all been there, your site is not getting any traffic. Do you ever have that issue with your sites, where one day you get an influx of traffic, and then the next day pretty much nothing. Has this ever happened to you? How do you make sure you get a fair share of traffic each day?
When you're first starting out, it can be disheartening to see how few people are visiting your site. However, there are a few things you can do to increase traffic.

First, make sure you're promoting your site on social media and in any other forums or groups you're a part of. If you have a blog, be sure to share each new post in relevant online communities. You can also try reaching out to influencers in your niche and asking them to share your content with their followers.

Finally, don't forget the power of search engine optimization. By using the right keywords and phrases, you can make it more likely that people will find your site when they're looking for information on the topics you write about. With a little effort, you can soon start to see an uptick in the number of visitors to your site.

There are many reasons as to why a website or blog may not be getting enough traffic. To increase your traffic, make sure that you are doing the following things:

1. Post high quality content regularly
2. Don't target high competition keywords
3. Make sure your website is not slow
4. Write guest posts
5. You need to improve your SEO

Then you should look for way of increasing or bringing much traffic to your page. By optimizing your content with keywords and using digital ads to prompt your website

1. Post high quality content regularly · 2. Don't target high competition keywords · 3. Make sure your website is not slow · 4. Write guest posts

It happens time and time and you can sometime can't do anything but my personal advice is:

1. Create regular content and make sure it is more interactive kind if topics.
2. Check your domain is not blacklisted
3. Check if issue in your server.
4. Use social media to drive some traffic.

I think if you are not good at posting quality content's there's no way you can have good traffic on your website, a lot of platforms have failed because they don't have traffic.

When there is no traffic in the site there must be an alternative procedure to follow.
You can seek more knowledge from those that knows better than you.
To give you clue to follow.

Last edited:
If you don't have traffic on your website I think the best thing you can do is to change the kind of content you are posting, look for something that is attractive.

The major thing I've done is to settle down and analyze the content I'm putting out then check on my other competition and steal an idea or two that I'm not implementing. Lastly I break down site posts into social media posts and engage audience there.

You should find out why you're not getting traffic, especially if it's sudden. Sometimes, search engines change their algorithms and this can make you lose traffic for some time. You can try to upgrade your articles to effect necessary changes.

It's always an awful feeling when you suddenly see a drop in your traffic coming to your site and it can send thoughts spiraling around in your head, sometimes if you are like me you can jump to the worst conclusion, and that never does anyone any favors.

I always find the best way to work out the issue is to look back on what you were doing when you were getting the traffic and then look at if you have done anything differently. If you feel you have, try changing back to doing that again and see if that increases your traffic. Sometimes it can be something so small you may not even realize that can affect traffic coming to your site.

Then you should look for way of increasing or bringing much traffic to your page. By optimizing your content with keywords and using digital ads to prompt your website
keyword optimization is one thing that can bring a lot of visitors to your website as it is the heart and soul of seo and if you get it right you can have more traffic to your website

Identification of a problem is the first step towards finding it's solution. Once you've identified the reason why the site is not growing as planned, it would be easy to seek solutions to it.

Identification of a problem is the first step towards finding it's solution. Once you've identified the reason why the site is not growing as planned, it would be easy to seek solutions to it.
i totally agree with you, identifying the problem of the site is actually the first step to finding a lasting solution for the website because without knowing what is wrong with the site, how then do you want to solve it.

Alot Don't know about this and they end up trying to solve a problem they have no idea where it emanated from.
When You know the major cause of the low traffic, you would be able to find lasting solutions to it.

Alot Don't know about this and they end up trying to solve a problem they have no idea where it emanated from.
When You know the major cause of the low traffic, you would be able to find lasting solutions to it.
you are right , it is only when you know the cause of a problem before you can proffer solution to that particular problem you are encountering, so you could do things like keyword research.

I think you can help this situation by starting a campaign on social media platforms like Facebook for promotion of your site through targeted groups that fits your niche.

I think you can help this situation by starting a campaign on social media platforms like Facebook for promotion of your site through targeted groups that fits your niche.
This is a great way to increase traffic on your site if you are interested in growing your audience.
The truth is alot are not aware that they could increase traffic by that

running ads to your website can give you a lot of engagement that is needed to promote your site, as engagement is the life wire of any website or blog because it is only through engagement you can grow.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back