What's new

What do you do when you get negative response from prospective customers?

I just let go , there is nothing I can do , despite the fact that I have never had this bad experience but I think the best thing to do is to let it go leave them and focus on your business

Before your customer gives you a negative review, it means that there is something that is wrong with your business product and services which you should take on the chin and improve on your product and services to be able to secure customer for longer patronage.

To cater for this mess, as it can be avoided;
Firstly, you have to call the customer close and tell him/her to understand the reason why there is a mess in the transaction.
Secondly, complement the customer by showing them care and to make them understand that the case won't repeat itself again.

Negative response from prospective customers can be really discouraging at times. How i would respond to such customer is to talk to the customer and try to convince such customer to have a change of heart.

This normal, we often get discouraged by people not even our customers. I think there's no need to worry yourself,just take your next step and move on.

Negative response from customer doesn't neccesarily means that we are bad or our product is not good enough , it means we can do better and perform well in our line of our duty.

When you receive negative comments from your prospectives customers, you need to check yourself to determine if what the customers says about your business is right. If they do, make the necessary adjustment rather than fighting the customers.

How to Respond to Negative Feedback
  1. Address the Customer by Name. ...
  2. Apologize to The Customer. ...
  3. Sympathize with Customer's Problem. ...
  4. State You're Solving the Problem. ...
  5. Offer a Gift. ...
  6. Ask the Customer to Change the Review. ...
  7. Put up with Negative Reviews.

if they are unhappy customers try to correct and change the reason for the complaint, this way they will feel that you take them into account. If it is something isolated without major importance you can be calm, do not give importance to it.

It actually depends on how you take it. For me now, I don't take negative comments as a bad thing rather I see it as challenges. There some that no matter how good what you produce is. They will still make negative comments.

Our customers are very important In our businesses, if you know how to retain your customers you'll definitely have the best results, our customers are our source of income you need to understand this.

At the course of marketing, there are many times we get discouraging comments from our prospective customers, how do you handle situations like this?
I think it is important to possess the ability to turn negative feedback into strategies to improve the business, especially if the criticism is constructive. It is important to make adjustments to your business accordingly

At the course of marketing, there are many times we get discouraging comments from our prospective customers, how do you handle situations like this?
You are receiving bad comment's or complaints they there must be a disturbance somewhere in your things to you should take advantage of that complaints to recover the defects or faults.

Although it can be difficult to please clients, if there is a valid complaint, you should try to address it in a way that benefits the business. There are helpful criticisms and destructive criticisms, and both types of criticism must be considered.

The best thing to do when feedback is negative from customers is to listen to their concerns and take their feedback seriously. Show appreciation for the feedback, take the time to understand their concerns, and make sure to respond with empathy and understanding. It is also important to take a proactive approach and try to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Additionally, it is important to take the feedback you receive and use it to improve your business and customer service.

When you hear bad feedback from a prospective consumer, you must respond quickly and professionally. Answering demonstrates that you value their input and are dedicated to addressing their problems.

When you hear bad feedback from a prospective consumer, you must respond quickly and professionally. Answering demonstrates that you value their input and are dedicated to addressing their problems.
You are right, I also don't think it will be a good idea to let it go, we have different kinds of people online that's why we have to be very careful with who we mingle with.

The only thing I can do is to try my best to meet up to their needs because I believe that customers should always get satisfied no matter how little the satisfaction should be

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back